Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

3821 - 3840 of 3876 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Getting ready for the cold weather riding.
Installed my wing glasses.

Decided to use my old door nets as make-shift window nets, and yes they do help block some cold air while driving.

And replaced my 3" Pro Armor harnesses with 2" Pro Armor harnesses. The 2" are so much more comfortable!

Also checked my wheel bearings, I greased them with the Holy Tools greaser when I installed them, they have around 300 miles now, still perfectly tight and took less than 1 pump of grease in each bearing. I've had them be ready for the garbage in 300 miles before! I'm a believer in the bearing greasers now! While I had the wheels off I installed some Super Daves rear outer knuckle bushings and greased the shocks. Next on the list is new brake pads front and rear.

·
Registered
125 Posts
After taking our new engine out for a test ride (which now sounds and runs like the new engine IT IS!), we installed a Tusk rear window to help keep the cold off our backs in the winter, and much of the summer dust out of the cab in the better weather.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics but we never took the RZR out of the trailer for the install. Too darned :cold_md_wht: out!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Started engine assembly. Bottom end going together nicely. Also got the bandit spring upgrade for the fox shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Didn't do this today, but I installed these about a month ago. Been awaiting to post this here because I wanted to see how they worked and held up. Really like these doors; took about an hour and a half to install, and would have only taken about an hour, but I was taking my time, and making sure they were properly adjusted. Really easy install and plenty of adjustment on the latches.

So after a month, I really like them; no rattles and seem to be pretty secure. I ordered them on a Wednesday and they were delivered on that Saturday. Total cost was $349, with free shipping. They're the UTV Giant Bearclaw V2 doors, ordered directly form UTV Giant.
I also ordered one of the door bags when they were on sale for $49. They seem to be adequate, but I don't have any pics of that yet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wanna Ride, ours had doors on it when we bought it (a 2011). The driver's door rattles horribly. Haven't had time to see if anything can be done about it (too busy riding - which is why we bought it . . .). Passenger door is fine, but the driver's side - WHEW!

·
Registered
17 Posts
More motor assembly today. Working on the Fox shocks as well. Bandit spring upgrade and new bushings.

Attachments

Reactions: Mr Tommy

·
Registered
125 Posts
Added new overhead bags to my RZR900. Filled the entire roof area. Tired of no storage-they're awesome!
Hey, these things look cool! And no heat from the motor (though there may be heat from the sun in the summer). Where did you find them?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks man. I just checked it out. There's NEVER enough storage, and those overhead bags look cool!

·
Registered
125 Posts
When were you in the subs, Sonarman?

Your RZR looks almost new. Like the bumper.

·
Super Moderator
2015 S900
8,222 Posts
Added new overhead bags to my RZR900. Filled the entire roof area. Tired of no storage-they're awesome!
Hi Dave! Got one of your front roof bags in my S900 from KSL a few years back; glad you're back at it! You should post that pic in the S900 forum too!

Denver

Reactions: noexcuses

·
Registered
13 Posts
Swapping out the stock seats for new 1000 seats. Got the adapter plates from Longhorn Fab. Just need to trim the inside rear frame corner to clear the engine cover. I think they look and FEEL so much better than the flat stock seats. New Pro Armor 5 point harnesses on order

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Dave! Got one of your front roof bags in my S900 from KSL a few years back; glad you're back at it! You should post that pic in the S900 forum too!

Denver
Glad you like it. I've got bags and windows for all the Polaris' now. Still on KSL

3821 - 3840 of 3876 Posts