Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 3876 Posts

·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of a fun thread for everyone to post up new stuff they have done to their RZR-S. I'll start off. Post up pics if you want or just say what ya did. Big or small projects, don't matter!

It wasn't today but a week ago I put on my Makin Trax springs, love the ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Yeah those springs are awesome. The last thing I did was buy the utv crap headset holder...Now I have a good place to put my rugged radio headsets. Before it was cumbersome to have them lying around.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Springs and revised oil cooler are next.
I am currently making some side lip extensions for my alum roof.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Later today I will be installing my SSV works IPOD overhead system I just recieved. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Not done yet need to wash the 2011 and my 2010 rzr s so i can install the 4 speaker overhead from SSV works/polaris.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Mounted ram mount for garmin 60 csx... loaded maps on it for windrock trails.... then will be loadn the S for its last trip to Windrock before I sell it Monday.:ride::ride::ride:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Pulled the cage and doors off. Got to get it ready for paint.

·
Addicted
3,656 Posts
I took mine back to the dealer for a frame replacement, Hah!!! Thank God for insurance : )

·
Registered
578 Posts
Why do anything now? I've been told my s will not compare to the xp
I think I'll just leave it at the top of olds for spare parts. :-(

·
Registered
429 Posts
Kind of a fun thread for everyone to post up new stuff they have done to their RZR-S. I'll start off. Post up pics if you want or just say what ya did. Big or small projects, don't matter!

It wasn't today but a week ago I put on my Makin Trax springs, love the ride!

Looks great, ricko! I just ordered my Makin Trax progressive springs today. Now I just have to wait for them to be shipped to Canada. Gonna get some HID's for it also....

Since my Rzr S is away for the winter, I put the battery on the trickle charger to top it up today. C'mon spring...:popcorn:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Added UTV INC> HID headlight kit today. Progressive Springs last week and waiting for SSV overhead Stereo System, but that will be for another day. I just love adding things. Big Dave:ride:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Here we go??? Where too???

·
Registered
808 Posts
This week I finished installing the Makin Trax springs (with rear re-valve). Last week I installed a Pre filter between the seats. The week before that I added two vert bars behind the driver/passenger on the cage and installed a quick disconnect for the lighted whip. Sunday I'll finish putting the belts back on and then I'll just sit there and stare at it until the 22nd when I get to ride it again.

·
I just wanna ride
3,640 Posts
Pulled the bed off to check the plugs and install a PCV + Autotune

·
Registered
228 Posts
Orderd power commander 5 with AT-200 auto tune,removed engine and trans prep for Holz BB kit.Need adjustable clutch weights if anybody has a used set.

1 - 20 of 3876 Posts