Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

2641 - 2654 of 2654 Posts

·
Army Signals Retired
146 Posts
Congratulations on the new machine - well done!
Thanks stewbud. Now the hard part of waiting to pick it up. Already started buying parts and making a 'wish list' for the next few months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No good pictures yet...
But the 2019 rzr 900 trail 50"er I got so far has the following on it.. lolol

Front and rear bumpers
5000 lb badlands winch
Snap on plastic Roof

Front windshield lexan with a hand powered wiper.
Windshield washer reservoir with small electric pump. To spray the windshield to clean on dusty dry days.. also use it to clean out the radiator when I'm mudding..

Rock sliders the flush mount style

5 point harness on drivers side only so far with a seat belt bypass. I wear a seatbelt at all times tho!

Custom guard I made at work out of stainless to protect the wiring/computer behind rear driver seat.

Warrior snorkle kit just finishing it up this weekend hopefully...

390w 30" curved cree led light bar bright as hell.
Two 3" square piller lights not sure the wattage but bright.

Two cv axle mounts for rear roll bar.

Two led light whips I built using 5050 rgb LEDs. Also outlined the light bar with them,and have them in the front and rear grills.

2" lift kit

The mods I'm getting ready to do in feburary are...

Custom cage build out of .095 tubing a local custom SxS cage shop will be doing it. Now when the cage is built I wont be running the stock roof panel or windshield that I have on it everything else should be ok might have to shorten the height of the snorkle just a little but not a big deal.

upgrading the shocks
Upgrading to 28x10x14 wheels and tires haven't decided yet what rim or tire just yet nor shocks.

2641 - 2654 of 2654 Posts