Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Purple Thunder
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do exhuast,intake,some sort of programing and ignition. I hear some work and some dont. So what I really want to know is what works, So im not throwing my money in the toilet.

·
Registered
860 Posts
what works for me in this forum is time and reading. Dont be in a hurry to do thinks because someone if going to come out with something better that you wished you had had. Just my .02

Ive been in the forum for a while and part of the time I didnt even have a rzr.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
1. Harnesses
2. UHMW skids
3. Chassis tubes
I would say with these 3 you re good to have fun

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Yup, what Moss said. As far as exhaust, the stocker is hard to beat performance wise, but I don't know what you are trying to do. I run and UMP air filter and love it, but Dragonfire Racing has a good one too. Some people build their own, etc. Search the threads for discussions on all the questions you ask, you'll find more information than you wnat to know.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yup, what Moss said. As far as exhaust, the stocker is hard to beat performance wise, but I don't know what you are trying to do. I run and UMP air filter and love it, but Dragonfire Racing has a good one too. Some people build their own, etc. Search the threads for discussions on all the questions you ask, you'll find more information than you wnat to know.
X2 Completely agree.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts