Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to be installing an intake on my daughters 170 here in the next week or so which will require me to remove the basket on the back and I am just curious if anyone makes an overhead bag, glove box or a bag that mounts to the roll bar? Post pics if you have e'm.. Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
I reused the net that came with the rzr under the dash on the passenger side kinda like a glove basket.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reused the net that came with the rzr under the dash on the passenger side kinda like a glove basket.
I considered that also but did not look up under the dash to see how to mount it. I will look into that more once I get it off of the back.
Thanks for the response

·
Registered
217 Posts
my boys have the pitster which has a bed like the full size rzr, but they also have a quadgear atv handlebar bag mounted between the seats that works pretty good. They also talked mommy into making an overhead bag like mine. i will try to upload some pics

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mobiusmic/photo_zpsa78db70d.jpg
Awesome.. Thanks for the pics.. I am going to look into one of those handlebar bags also. It should be plenty of storage for my daughter to put all of her girl stuff in..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts