Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a new 2019 XPT4 a while back and today I was putting new seats and harnesses in it... I took the center console out to bolt in the harness and there are two led blue lights facing each other under the console dead center of the interior. (right at the back of the front console section). What the heck are they for? They come on when the key is on... In the pic you can see the harness mount to give you an idea of the area they are in. You cant see them, they are UNDER the console.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
courtesy lights
Yep, you are right. I turned off all the lights in the shop and now I can see them on the floorboards. Feel like a idiot now. Never thought about a rzr having "courtesy lights"!
Don't feel bad...When I bought my 2013 Mustang GT Track Package I had it for about a week and was reading through the owners manual and came across something about Puddle Lights.. I never heard of Puddle Lights so read further and it said when you close the doors or unlock it with the key fob a light will shine on the ground beside the door in the shape of a horse. I shook my head and reread it again thinking I misread or something so I went out on the porch and hit the unlock button and sure enough there were horses illuminated on the ground! I love that feature, it makes me smile every time :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts