Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,255 Posts
Actual Measured Tire Height

I never got a chance to go back and make a list for that info like I planned on, but there might be some info useful to you in there. I can tell you that the Pro Armor Crawler XG is far from an actual 32 lol.

But, yes, there are some that actually measure 32", or at least close

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
I have the BFG KM3 32x15x10 on 15x6 rims and they measure 31.75
Great tire for summer

·
Supporting Vendor
2,412 Posts
I am running 32x10R-15 Tensor Regulator A/T and measured they like the factory does and they were 32 inches tall. This is done by installing them and airing them up to the specified amount in this case 15 psi and letting them sit unmounted overnight, then using a flexible tape measure, go around the center circumference of the tire and divide by PI. If you measure them on the machine they will all be different depending on how much weight you carry.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actual Measured Tire Height

I never got a chance to go back and make a list for that info like I planned on, but there might be some info useful to you in there. I can tell you that the Pro Armor Crawler XG is far from an actual 32 lol.

But, yes, there are some that actually measure 32", or at least close
I have the Pro Armor Crawlers on both of my RZR's but my 32x10x15 tires only measure 30.75 (with 10lbs) !! I'm sure if I put enough air in them ( not where anyone runs them ) they measure 32"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know you asked about 32's but I'm sure the Roctane X2 would be the same for 32's. I just got a set of '30's and they actually measure 32 1/4 when inflated to 10# and laying on the ground. Even when aired down to 4 psi and on a 900s they are still at 29 3/4.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I’ve got a set of Fuel Grippers that measure 32.2” tall. Also have a set of the new Toyo SxS Open Country that measure right at 32”. Haven’t gotten the, mounted up yet though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts