Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, great forum! A ton of vendors, the most I've seen on any of my favorite sites!
I recently sold my Raptor 700 and a few other toys to have the chance to get my wife more involved in the outdoors, she has limited mobility so ATV's and motorcycles are out of the question. I have done some research and I am currently interested in the 800 50" because it will allow us to enter the ORV sites due to its width. I have searched my local dealers and I have been quoted $10,300 + tax for a 2012 model. Any suggestions or recommendations from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone here! Semper FI!

·
RZR Junky.....
2,718 Posts
Polaris of Waynesville in NC is a great dealership to buy from. Call and ask for Jessie, he is the owner. Tell him Drew from boats etc sent you. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Only trail in ga that I know has a width restriction is Huston valley other than that they are all open to my xp

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome! I bought mine form Cycle Works in Roopville Ga. The people there are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

Get one Quick!!

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. Now go get that :redrzr: and let the family fun begin!! Good luck with the purchase

·
Wish i wasn't at work
1,306 Posts
You will not regret the decision to get a rzr. A reccomendation would be to put doors on it, makes it EXTREMELY easier to get in and out of. Im sure they would help with your wife's mobility issues, and make it a more enjoyable ride for the whole family!! Theres nothing like being out with the fam for a great day of fun and outdoors time!!!!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I bought mine at Ritchie Powersports in TN and paid alot less then anywhere in GA. As of Sept 1st. Polaris will no longer allow dealers to advertise their prices on the web so be sure to call them.

Where bouts in West Ga are ya?

Semper Fi!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought mine at Ritchie Powersports in TN and paid alot less then anywhere in GA. As of Sept 1st. Polaris will no longer allow dealers to advertise their prices on the web so be sure to call them.

Stewart Web Promo - YouTube

Semper Fi!
Thanks for the info, I will check them out. I am in Temple, more towards the Carrollton side.

·
Registered
230 Posts

Semper Fi!
Thanks for the info, I will check them out. I am in Temple, more towards the Carrollton side.
Cool! Must be on the hwy 113 side? If you have any questions about these RZR's feel free to PM me and I can send ya my #. We've got around 6 RZR's in our group and do alot of riding in the TN area. If you want to test drive a RZR-S you can try mine. :ride:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Semper Fi!
Cool! Must be on the hwy 113 side? If you have any questions about these RZR's feel free to PM me and I can send ya my #. We've got around 6 RZR's in our group and do alot of riding in the TN area. If you want to test drive a RZR-S you can try mine. :ride:
Yes, right off of 113. Thanks for your generosity.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts