Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
FRANK you need to add search or some how tell/ show us the rzr stuff you carry , (for those of us with a short attn. span) Thanks and welcome back. Eli

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FRANK you need to add search or some how tell/ show us the rzr stuff you carry , (for those of us with a short attn. span) Thanks and welcome back. Eli
We have a few goodies for the RZR but that machine is not our main machine for products.....actually, we dont have a main machine we focus on, but we do have more Polaris stuff than anything else.

For the RZR we make the following,

2" lift kit
1/2" and 1" spring spacers that are top mount spacers that also replace the factory spring retaining clip
2 styles of aluminum gas caps
Aluminum shift knob
Steel and aluminum Swamp Lox race wheels for the mud bog racers
Aluminum winch fairleads

Other products we also offer are,

Aluminum wheel spacers
Turner axles
Gorilla axle products
Amsteel rope
Viper Winch's
Aluminum front diff roller cage
Anything Speedwerx / Hot Seat Performace carries
Snorkel kits coming soon
And much more, just ask if we can get it, theres a good chance we can or can steer you in the right direction.

For those ATV guys (some of us ride both ATV's and the RZR) we have more products, EVERYTHING can be seen at rubberdown customs

Paul

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on being a Vendor Paul. I can personally say nothing but the best about RDC products and dealing with both Paul and Melissa has been excellent.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that Paul has detoxed himself from that Cuban rum and cigars, he's ready to go!:rofl3::ride:
Dont get me started on that LOL, 20+ pina-colada's (with about 5 stingers in that mix somewhere) in 2 hours on the nicest day of the week and I was in bed by noon....ALL DAY!!!!! :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts