Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
197 Posts
Hi everybody, glad to be on board with everyone!!
We are finally hitting the streets with our new parking brake for the 1000's, and the 15' and up 900s.

I think you will find it to be the simplest, easiest to install parking brake there is for your Razor Xp, and it works super easy!

Please take a look, and let us know what you think.

*** Also, we will be at the Sand Sports Show in OC this weekend, look us up there as we are selling at reduced price for the show.......$25 otd cash, or $25+ tax for credit/debit. ***

We are in Building 14, booth 305. Just behind, or East, of the beer garden and raffle car staging.

Thanks again for taking a look,

Daryl and Rhonda.....Springbrakethingy

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Hi everybody, glad to be on board with everyone!!
We are finally hitting the streets with our new parking brake for the 1000's, and the 15' and up 900s.

I think you will find it to be the simplest, easiest to install parking brake there is for your Razor Xp, and it works super easy!

Please take a look, and let us know what you think.

*** Also, we will be at the Sand Sports Show in OC this weekend, look us up there as we are selling at reduced price for the show.......$25 otd cash, or $25+ tax for credit/debit. ***

We are in Building 14, booth 305. Just behind, or East, of the beer garden and raffle car staging.

Thanks again for taking a look,

Daryl and Rhonda.....Springbrakethingy
I have this on my XP1k and on my XP Turbo. It is so simple, (installs in 3 minutes) so practical, it is less than $30 bucks and it works!

Seriously, it is the best $20 something bucks I have spent on my RZR. Check out the website Spring Brake Thingy there is a demo video and an install video. You will spend more time watching the video than you will installing it.

·
Vendor
197 Posts
Hi again everybody, just want to give a huge thanks to all those that have placed orders so far, and to those that showed up at the SandSportSuperShow in Cali this weekend.

Had a ton of really positive responses, seems that most people who realize how bad we really need a parking brake on these machines really liked the simplicity, and the price of this "thingy".

Hope everybody is finding just how easy they are to install and operate, and thanks for all the feedback so far, good or bad, want to know what everybody really thinks about the "thingy".

***Any orders placed over the weekend will be processed and shipped out in the next day or two at max, as we recover from the show and get back into the swing of normalcy***

Thanks again everybody, Daryl and Rhonda... Springbrakethingy...

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Did any of my forum brethren happen to stop by the "Spring Brake Thingy" booth? We had a very busy 3 days and were pleased at how many folks seen the value and the ridiculous simplicity of this innovative product. It is one thing to have all that high performance fun shredding the dunes and the trails but sometime you have to stop, get out, refresh yourself with your favorite beverage or relieve yourself from your favorite beverage :yikes:

We are looking for feedback. It was a big hit at the SSSS! People really did see that it is "So simple it is silly" and that you really can "install it in 2 minutes if your are sober, 3 minutes if you have been drinking and 5 minutes if you are asleep".

Can you tell that we had a great time working the booth with Daryl and Rhonda??

Spring Brake Thingy

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Got to try out my Spring Brake Thingy on Saturday, and it works just like it should. Great product and price. Thanks.

I have a buddy that has an earlier 900S with power steering kit from SuperATV. Will it fit?
Bump

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Got mine. Very impressed. It was like a piece of RZR jewelry! High quality and a whopping 30 bucks. great business model...high quality and reasonable cost. Look forward to your next part.

·
Vendor
197 Posts
Hi there, sorry, this wont fit the 900's before 2015.
We are however just about ready to launch a new version that will work just fine......

Stay tuned...

Daryl
Spring Brake Thingy

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Bump

1 - 20 of 24 Posts