Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
70 Posts
Thanks Guys ,Looking forward to serving the Off-Road community on this forum.
I will be working on setting up a 10% off ,website coupon code for the holiday. As soon as it is in place I will post it on here.
Evan @ SRS

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Hey Evan welcome! It's a long time coming. Looking forward to some good input on suspension topics.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Bummer, I just missed it. Ordered a nitrogen recharge setup a couple days ago from you guys. Looks good though., and shipped fast.

·
Vendor
70 Posts
New discount code for UTV spring kits is " RZRFSPK5 " good for 5% off replacement spring kits for forum members. We are currently working on our own 3.0" spring hardware, and billet Preload collars for the Xp1K turbo ,and CanAm X-3 Fox 3.0 shocks.
Evan @ SRS

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Evan, I picked up a set of your reservoir replacement caps for my 900s and I am impressed! they fit like a glove and helped me to fix a shock that had leaked out all of its gas pressure that was causing a "bump" in the front end.

if your interested I did a short write up over in the 900s forum with some pics to help anyone else looking into fixing their leaky stock end caps.
thanks again for coming up with a great solution!!

andyj

·
Registered
835 Posts
Do you have a spring kit for the 2017 xp 1000? I have the crawler version and most of the trails we ride are slow speeds. I'd really like to have a plush ride at speeds 25mph and slower. I don't need any more ground clearance, much more and I'd have to buy a new toy hauler.
Thanks
Dwight

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered a set of the Light Race for my 2012 900 XP, will report back next week with ride. Having the shocks done in Vegas by Pro Action Suspensions. No valve changes just fluid and seals.

·
Premium Member
7,038 Posts
Evan, I picked up a set of your reservoir replacement caps for my 900s and I am impressed! they fit like a glove and helped me to fix a shock that had leaked out all of its gas pressure that was causing a "bump" in the front end.

if your interested I did a short write up over in the 900s forum with some pics to help anyone else looking into fixing their leaky stock end caps.
thanks again for coming up with a great solution!!

andyj
And I followed his lead, as did others on the S900 sub-forum. Evan went out of his way to get a set of reservoir replacement caps to me in time for a planned ride. Excellent customer service!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Looking for dual rate springs for my wife's 2010 RZR S (800). I'm looking at my options. Please IM me with how your system compares to RT. Also provide pricing and availability.

Thanks!!

-Brad Mower

1 - 20 of 26 Posts