1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
A big Texas Welcome to the forum. So. . . what are ya gonna buy first? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Frank, nice to meet you and thanks for the posting the pictures. I had stopped by last Friday looking for a two up quad so my wife and I could go riding together. I have an 850 XP and she was getting tired of me going riding all the time without her. The sales men at Rose-Dales's are very good and we ended up with the RZR instead. After getting home and getting unloaded we only had time for a short ride 30 minute ride. I have to say I am impressed with the 570. It rides great and had good power. Best thing is my wife really likes it also. We're going to take it out for a longer ride this weekend and I'll get some pictures.

John

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome.
What is the 570?
Does not exist in Sweden.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Rzr family. I'm from SF and own a 570 as well. Absolutely love it. Hopefully we'll see you out riding soon. Enjoy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome.
What is the 570?
Does not exist in Sweden.
It is in the Polaris trail line of RZR's. Very close to the 800 in size with the new 570 motor. The LE has some additional features like power steering and engine braking. Here is the LINK to the US Polaris site.

John

1 - 20 of 22 Posts