New Intake / Exhaust System
New Engine Management System
All Necessary Frame Brackets
Complete Oil Sump / Cooling System
850 Watt Alternator
75 N.h. H.p. $7,595.00
100 Turbo H.p. $8,795.00
130 Turbo H.p. $10,999.00

The Weber is a FI or carburated engine ? Will be nice to have on, but I think 75 HP will be just fine to keep the rest of the RZR from breaking to much.:badgrin:
milos

·
Registered
331 Posts
It is a fuel injected motor.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Chad was talking about maybe using a lower trans gear because they were too fast, like 75mph or something, so they are fast.

·
Mad Scientist
1,247 Posts
Chad has a video on wastelandperformance.com i think he's planning on uploading another one soon, but i havent seen it

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ok, no joke. I WILL buy this as soon as SOMEONE comes up with this conversion. I NEED more HP for my RZR. I dont really wanna do any more engine mods becuase I can only get the thing to about 55 HP NA. This is with cam, pistons, throttle body and porting. But then again, the motor was not designed for this. IE, THE CRANK. So, this conversion would be the absolute best for the RZR. Of course for INSANE people like me with endless pockets! Hell, you guys should have seen my 1200 HP Viper or my 800 HP All wheel drive Porsche. INSANE. This is in my opinion a very fun TOY. ME NEED THIS MOD!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Some one really needs to come up with a kit minus the motor and wire harness. Wasteland is charging more than a new sled with this motor. I can get a motor but would rather not fab all the parts necessary to make it fit. Any one up for this I think you could make a killing and be doing a great service to all of us who don't have endless money.

·
Registered
22,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
no clue Ive called them last week on monday never got a call back called this week on monday he said he would think about setting me up as a dealer and call me back tuesday morning Ive never got a call....maybe its too easy of a deal I have cash willing to pay retail...wanted to get it installed for Thanksgiving at glamis..........maybe they are really really really busy...But I dont feel I need to call somebody 4 times to spend my money so I think im going to just try a turbo

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I am surprised that Wasteland hasn't posted more pictures and videos.
I have seen lots of videos of RZR's with turbos racing other machines and showing off the speed/power.
I would think if Wasteland improved their website and marketing, more people would be interested, they would sell more units, and in increasing their volume their costs would go down...

·
Registered
22,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
hes a one man show doing his best ....its hard to do it all....he called me back today and decided to set up Jaggedx as dealers instead of us so im going to go in a differnt direction but the guys at jaggedx are good people so im sure they will help him out in the south west alot .....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey Everyone, we do have kits available, but are in the process of setting up dealers/installers, in the different areas, as we want to make sure we have support for the product in the different regions.

As for the price of the kit, I guess i'd just throw this out there.

misc turbo kits $3000-$5000
exhaust upgrade $500 - $1000

100hp wasteland $8795 pump gas

sell polaris motor, exhaust, intake, ecu, throttle body, regulator, etc on ebay $1500-3000 depending on condition.

21 - 40 of 249 Posts