Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have an aftermarket ride command in my 2020 ranger crew, so I got the kit for a ride command unit. I tried plugging in the harness for the rear blinkers into the diagnostic port under the rear seat and it does absolutely nothing. Also, where do the front signals plug into? I have the led strips and there is a pin on the end of them, but I don’t see a cable in my kit where they are supposed to connect. Anyone else put one in a non factory ride command unit, that could give some guidance. The install manual with this thing is way too general for a $400 blinker kit.

·
craigstumph
11,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I have an aftermarket ride command in my 2020 ranger crew, so I got the kit for a ride command unit. I tried plugging in the harness for the rear blinkers into the diagnostic port under the rear seat and it does absolutely nothing. Also, where do the front signals plug into? I have the led strips and there is a pin on the end of them, but I don’t see a cable in my kit where they are supposed to connect. Anyone else put one in a non factory ride command unit, that could give some guidance. The install manual with this thing is way too general for a $400 blinker kit.
What was your order number so I can see what kit you have?

·
Registered
1 Posts
How do the front blinkers mount on a Ranger? Is it double sided tape? If so, how does this hold up in continuous soaking of mud/water and snow/ice?
Do the dash board blinkers work?
Is there a hazard option?

Looking for best price on 2 different units:
(1) Early 2019 Ranger XP1000 Northstar 3 seat (standard cab) with FACTORY installed Ride Command?
(1) Late 2019 Ranger XP1000 3 seat (standard cab) DEALER installed Ride Command?

I have two other buddies with Generals that might be interested. Is there also a kit (I think they are '17 and '18, no ride command)?

·
craigstumph
11,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
How do the front blinkers mount on a Ranger? Same as an RZR. The sequential lights fit in the gap around the headlights. Silicone is used to ensure they stay in place. Mud, water and ice don't affect them.

Do the dash board blinkers work? Yes

Is there a hazard option? Yes

Looking for best price on 2 different units:
(1) Early 2019 Ranger XP1000 Northstar 3 seat (standard cab) with FACTORY installed Ride Command?
(1) Late 2019 Ranger XP1000 3 seat (standard cab) DEALER installed Ride Command?

I have two other buddies with Generals that might be interested. Is there also a kit (I think they are '17 and '18, no ride command)?

PM sent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
V2 2019+ POLARIS RZR 1000/TURBO INTEGRATED STREET LEGAL KIT WITH SEQUENTIAL SWITCHBACK (DRL) FRONT TURN SIGNALS. And brake light

·
craigstumph
11,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
V2 2019+ POLARIS RZR 1000/TURBO INTEGRATED STREET LEGAL KIT WITH SEQUENTIAL SWITCHBACK (DRL) FRONT TURN SIGNALS. And brake light
Use this code and the link below. ss34off

81 - 99 of 99 Posts