Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
craigstumph
10,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
V2 POLARIS RZR INTEGRATED STREET LEGAL KIT WITH SEQUENTIAL SWITCHBACK (DRL) FRONT TURN SIGNALS and Fang Lights!!!

$35 off for Forum members use discount code ss35off
Must order from Pro UTV Parts website to initiate this discount. Applies to all WD kits.

The best looking street legal kit ever. The front turn signals use a chasing yellow light (like a ford mustang's lights). When the blinker is off, the lights light up white.

Kit includes turn signals (front chasing lights, and integrated into the rear lights for the rear), Horn kit with push button (dash mounted), and license plate holder with integrated LED's as well.

Uses a modern column mounted blinker switch (doesn't look like it belongs on a farm tractor) and a dash-mounted horn button

Works with: RZR 1000, RZR Turbo, RZR Turbo S, RZR 900 (all models 2015+), General 1000, Ranger (2019+),

PM for your best deal or order online.

·
Mr. & Mrs. PewPewPew
784 Posts
This is an awesome kit! Did they get the integral dash turn signal indicators to work? I have a 2019 RZR turbo with ride command. If so I need to call him up. Good guy I tell you, so go with this kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The website doesn't have a listing for 2016 RZR 4-900. Do you have a kit available for these?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
554 Posts
Got mine installed on my 19 turbo s today,man this is a slick setup! Looks great,and the indicators on my dash work flawlessly,thank you sir!!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts