Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2018 Ford F150 and 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive tire Hood Light Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design

Ok, so while the front bumper may help if you run into a standing tree, it does nothing to stop the low hanging limbs! Caught one as it sprang up out of the carpet of call leaves. Went through the front facia, the radiator, then out through the drivers side where it caught the shock and bent it 90 degrees. It'll buff out right?

· Premium Member
3,826 Posts
View attachment 710140
View attachment 710139
Ok, so while the front bumper may help if you run into a standing tree, it does nothing to stop the low hanging limbs! Caught one as it sprang up out of the carpet of call leaves. Went through the front facia, the radiator, then out through the drivers side where it caught the shock and bent it 90 degrees. It'll buff out right?
Lucky for you didn’t go through the floorboard and stab you. look into the floor board guards super ATV offers.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't going more than 5mph. Was in a sharp right turn so I didn't see it till after it went through the front end and came out over the front tire. No one was hurt. Yes, will look at floor board protection. Questions...1. Where to get a replacement shock? 2. Or can they be rebuilt? Only damage appears to be the shaft. 3. Does anybody make a more protective front bumper/brush guard?

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Questions...1. Where to get a replacement shock? 2. Or can they be rebuilt? Only damage appears to be the shaft.
Glad nobody got hurt!

I'll make you a heck of a deal on 2 (two) OEM front shocks with, either the OEM springs or ST springs.

Have both. Still in great shape.

I switched to Exit shocks by ZBros and still have my originals.

PM me if interested.

· Vendor
844 Posts
Yes, will look at floor board protection.
Check out Thunderhawk Performance for RZR Inner Fender Armor.
  • Full-coverage protection that's tested. Bottom is fully enclosed to stop sticks from all angles.
  • Direct frame-mounting without drilling. Uses heavy-duty steel clamps, not sheet metal screws.
  • Strongest design available.

Product Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Font

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx all for the support...buggy is back on the trails! New radiator, bled system like 3 or 4 times. Who ever put that bleed screw adjacent to the exaush in the malmost unreachable location should me beaten! Shout out to [email protected] for selling and sending me a set of shocks!! I took her for a quick rip yesterday and she did great! Merry Christmas!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts