Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So I bought an Amazon washer fluid tank. Looking for a place to mount it. I don’t have the space on the firewall between the frame, won’t fit there for some reason. Might be all the wires to my fuse block. What’s another place to mount it?

·
Standard Vendor
1,479 Posts
How about inside the cab on the fire wall. Should be easy enough to route the wiring and tubing through the wiring boot. Might even find some mounting bosses on the wall that you could use.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about inside the cab on the fire wall. Should be easy enough to route the wiring and tubing through the wiring boot. Might even find some mounting bosses on the wall that you could use.
hmmm, that’s an idea. I could leave enough slack wire and tubing to be able to remove it to fill it.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Yes I realize that. I was just letting you know where the oem tank mounts in case you weren’t aware. Hard to tell how big your tank is and if it would fit in the same spot.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I realize that. I was just letting you know where the oem tank mounts in case you weren’t aware. Hard to tell how big your tank is and if it would fit in the same spot.
Gotcha. No it’s a thicker tank doesn’t fit down there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts