Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some more power for my 2010 S not wanting to do turbo. Looking for some good bolt on mods. I know without tearing into the motor I won't gain a lot just thought I'd see if there's some good bolt on mods? It's stock right now. I do trail and a little mud. And dirt roads. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
on a 2010 a clutch wont do much for ya, i have the two bros full tripple exhaust and juice box pro fuel controller and it put 7 more horse to the rear wheels and ump intake will give you a few more horses

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Looking to get some more power for my 2010 S not wanting to do turbo. Looking for some good bolt on mods. I know without tearing into the motor I won't gain a lot just thought I'd see if there's some good bolt on mods? It's stock right now. I do trail and a little mud. And dirt roads. Thanks.
Holz Stage 3 Big Bore... :) :) :)

WTF??? Tim...did you read his post before you cut and pasted your standard answer???:rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
5,948 Posts

WTF??? Tim...did you read his post before you cut and pasted your standard answer???:rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3: classic

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: He said bolt on... Not strap-on...:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Most people say that the basic exhaust and fuel programmer don't do much on these RZR's...but I have yet to hear anybody say the new Barker dual pipes don't give a nice bump. I think Tim Barker said they give a 6 or 7 hp increase.

I want to get a set for myself, but the price tag is hard to get over.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

"Holz Stage 3 Big Bore",
"UTV Inc",
"Welcome to the forum".

Takes care of about 90% of the posts anyway :crackup:

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,862 Posts

·
Desert Rat
2,149 Posts
Billy Mays wouldn't be jealous, he's dead! :rofl3::rofl3:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.