Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried contacting Chad @ wasteland lately? I have called and called with no response. Is anyone else selling weber kits?

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
Has anyone tried contacting Chad @ wasteland lately? I have called and called with no response. Is anyone else selling weber kits?
I'm still waiting to hear back from them. I think I'm going on 2+ months now. Take it with a grain of salt, as it's a rumor I've heard so it could be completely wrong, but I do believe wasteland has or is very close to closing their doors.

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear back from them. I think I'm going on 2+ months now. Take it with a grain of salt, as it's a rumor I've heard so it could be completely wrong, but I do believe wasteland has or is very close to closing their doors.
rumors are just that and if its not true this isn't a thing to say....

·
Middle-aged Madness
145 Posts
Chad is going through a battle with the EPA. He has engines in the states that they have tied up and will not release until all of their requirements are met. The last time I spoke with him, his main concern is getting this situation corrected since without the engines...nothing is going to fly.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Chad is going through a battle with the EPA. He has engines in the states that they have tied up and will not release until all of their requirements are met. The last time I spoke with him, his main concern is getting this situation corrected since without the engines...nothing is going to fly.
So he doesn't get back to interested potential customers? Anybody would understand that situation if he would get back to them and let them know rather than leave them hanging. Just a thought.

·
Middle-aged Madness
145 Posts
I agree Jeff. I haven't heard much from him either and I am supposed to be a dealer!
I do know from what I have heard, I wouldn't want to fighting his battles. I am not trying to make excuses for him, just hoping that he can get this situation resolved.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I am sure there are reasons for everything.
let's just hope they are resoved and that the kits start flying out the door again soon.

·
Registered
223 Posts
His website's been down for a while now.

I spoke to one of his installers on the East Coast today, he has not heard from him either.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Yep they epa has done a few in....Hope everything is O.K with Chad.....He use to get on it..this is the 1st I have heard of him not getting back to some-one...

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
wow that sucks... i was about to droppen 10gs and get one... well maybe not, but now i cant.

hopefully everything works out for him
dont forget mine robert
That sure does suck...now how are going to get our free=cookies:rofl3::rofl3:
I got my free cookies at the koa ride this year. Call mark at queen racing for more info. If anything he is a very knowledgable guy when it comes to engines.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So back to my original question!! Does anyone else sell kits or are my stuck waiting for chad to call me back?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts