Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a safer/more stout cage but want to keep the ssv radio( has the two extra speakers right over head). Do they make such a thing, or do I need to add on to the oem cage. If so what are my options with the oem? Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys,
Well I went with an aftermarket cage and all I had was the cheaper speaker pod and not the expensive SSV setup. After the cage instlal I learned that my pod would not work without modifying the new roof, which I did not want to do.

I would imagine there may be a vendor that could fab a cage up for you to fit your stereo with the ssv system for a some extra $$$ though I ended up ordering a different setup with speaker pods, amp and iPod volume control.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I could build you a cage to accommodate anything you'd like too use. I'm in So Cal. not sure where you're located tho

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
RG335
I could build you a cage to accommodate anything you'd like too use. I'm in So Cal. not sure where you're located tho

First Name: Clint
My RZR: 12 900xp
Member #35590
Garage
(0)

·
Registered
18 Posts
RG335

First Name: Clint
My RZR: 12 900xp
Member #35590
Garage
(0)
Yeah I can see that, But he put the Cali flag in the title.... I know I wouldn't put the texas flag on my posting, So I think my comment is fair

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have any of you fellas built something with factory specs with a little more beef?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Where in So Cal are ya?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts