Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellers, Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new 900 and trying to deside between the walker evens edition or just a voodoo blue LE. Both have power steering so I am wondering if I could tell the difference in ride quality doing normal trail riding between the two? Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hello fellers, Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new 900 and trying to deside between the walker evens edition or just a voodoo blue LE. Both have power steering so I am wondering if I could tell the difference in ride quality doing normal trail riding between the two? Any input is appreciated.
That's the $2000 question.

Before the WE was announced, I was planning on buying whatever XP they came out with for 2013. I put money aside for a new set of shocks. Since the We came out I don't think I have to shell out $2000 for a new set. If anything it will be a re-valve and perhaps new springs. Time will tell.

·
Registered
127 Posts
IMO depending on what type riding you do and if you can afford go with the walker Evans edition.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
My buddy bought a WER XP and the shocks seem to be really nice, much higher quality than the Fox 2.0. Fox shocks are good shocks and I thinks with a revalve and springs they would work really well, but fit and finish on the Walkers is awesome. He seemed pretty happy with the ride quality also but time will tell whether they need anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts