Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and most people seem happy, but anybody have any long-term opinions ? My riding is mostly slow to moderate desert riding , and I am looking for comfort. My machine is a 2016 RZR 1000XP.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like mine. I have them front and rear on a XPT-S that is used primarily for go fast sand and desert riding.
I have them front and rear on a XP4T that is used primarily for rock crawling, but is back up sand and desert car.
The Walker Links help in fast desert and rock crawling. They add body roll with aggressive sand riding. Dynamix takes care of that on the Turbo S. 3d printed shaft spacers decrease body roll on the four seat enough that I don't swap them out any more for sand.

I would direct my attention at quality springs and shock valving if looking for more comfort before I would spend time and money on the links, especially if not riding aggressive/fast or rock crawling.

·
Registered
156 Posts
What shaft are you referring to?
The exposed shaft of the walker link.
I made these spacers to minimize the travel the shock experience before bottoming out on the bumper. The shock is still functional, but reduced. This lets me leave the links installed for all types of terrain. I run four walker links in the rocks, add a thick spacer for the sand and medium spacers in the go-fast desert.

I've been testing them for a while now. My son printed them at 80% infill (20% free space or air inside) but a couple crushed a bit, so the next go around will be 100% infill.
Fluid Liquid Cylinder Bottle cap Gas

·
Registered
419 Posts
The exposed shaft of the walker link.
I made these spacers to minimize the travel the shock experience before bottoming out on the bumper. The shock is still functional, but reduced. This lets me leave the links installed for all types of terrain. I run four walker links in the rocks, add a thick spacer for the sand and medium spacers in the go-fast desert.

I've been testing them for a while now. My son printed them at 80% infill (20% free space or air inside) but a couple crushed a bit, so the next go around will be 100% infill.
View attachment 680731
I like the spacers. I ended up deciding all 4-corners on my XP4T was too much for fast desert hard pack riding, now have 1 in the rear and 1 in the front. Agree on other suspension upgrades before adding Walker Links.

Reactions: Law.74
1 - 5 of 5 Posts