Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 RS1
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me I can’t figure out which way to go. I had a General XP and liked it but wanted more fun factor. I have a Rs1 for just me but the wife would like to go sometimes. So now im torn between X3 ( 120 hp or 200) and a Pro XP Sport or Ultimate. Both Pros will need Shock Therapy springs pretty quick so that’s another grand on top. Everyone says to do the Dynamix but honestly the 6 grand difference is too steep for me. Would the Sport with Shock Therapy be a good compromise or wait and go full out on the Ultimate. Also has anyone preferred the X3?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Springs on the Walker Evans would be a nice upgrade. Personally I just couldn’t get comfortable with the seating of the X3 otherwise they look like great machines. I don’t think you can go wrong with either one, but if I went with the X3 I don’t think I’d opt for 120hp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
816 Posts
I had an X3 XRS Max. It was a good machine overall with very few problems. I just never did like it as much as the Polaris machines I was used to. Sold it and went back to the Polaris stuff and have never regretted it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts