Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas here she is, brought her home today. Its a 2012 Blue VooDoo RZR XP 900 LE with EPS. It has 0.2 miles and 0.3 hrs. I titled this thread Voodoo Magic for one reason. Watch me turn this really nice XP into an eye poping VooDoo eye pleaser!!! Below is a list of part I have so far and will be finding there home on the VooDoo in the next couple days. I'll post pics as I go.

List of goodies so far!!!

Polaris lock & ride sport roof

Polaris roll cage extention for rear

Polaris Rock slider nerfs

DragonFire Doors with locking latches

ProArmor 3" Harnesses

Joe's Racing Products 17" Rearview Mirror
best mirror on the market Polaris takes a 1"3/4

Moto Sports Alloy M16 14" Viper lock Bead lock wheels

Tires??? not sure but it will be either Pit Bull Growlers, Pit Bull Rockers, Or the faithfull ol' Maxxis Big Horn That's the 3 choices I'm down too.

Cage will be choped 4-6" probably 6" with added strength.

Graphic's Kit

Attachments

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Sounds SWEET!!! :popcorn:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ok fellas here she is, brought her home today. Its a 2012 Blue VooDoo RZR XP 900 LE with EPS. It has 0.2 miles and 0.3 hrs. I titled this thread Voodoo Magic for one reason. Watch me turn this really nice XP into an eye poping VooDoo eye pleaser!!! Below is a list of part I have so far and will be finding there home on the VooDoo in the next couple days. I'll post pics as I go.

ProArmor 3" Harnesses

Tires??? not sure but it will be either Pit Bull Growlers, Pit Bull Rockers, Or the faithfull ol' Maxxis Big Horn That's the 3 choices I'm down too.

Graphic's Kit
Didn't you just rid of an 2012 XP a few months ago?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

ProArmor 3" Harnesses

Graphic's Kit
Didn't you just rid of an 2012 XP a few months ago?
I did. But could not stand myself for doing so and have been wishing I had not sold it ever sense.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check my Video Out!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Keep us updated and be sure to include pics.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I get mine friday cant wait to get my hands on it

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
im confused, i thought you bought a new orange madness....

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
orange madness is my old ride sold it the xp will be here friday
Actually i was talking about Truggies, he posted up a few weeks ago that he bought a new Orange madness and posted a similar video. But congrats on the new XP, they are awesome! :ride:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
orange madness is my old ride sold it the xp will be here friday
Actually i was talking about Truggies, he posted up a few weeks ago that he bought a new Orange madness and posted a similar video. But congrats on the new XP, they are awesome! :ride:
I had worked a deal on an orange madness but had not picked it up and finallized the paper work due to work keeping me out of town. After talking with my dealer further they offered me a much better deal on the 2012 cause they knew I wanted the dry sump engine setup. So we scratched the paper work on the Orange and went with VooDoo. But yes you are right, the day I made the video of the orange madness I made a commitment to buy that day but was called out of town and didn't get to finalize the deal but did leave a deposit. I was waiting for other parts anyway and was going to pick it all up the same day once the parts arrived. Just so happens that all the parts come in along with a way better deal on the 12.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Should have some pic up later tonight guys. My Graphics guy came by last night to watch the Gaints /Cowboys game with me and my son, and after we talking over some ideas he took some pics so he could build a timplet on his computer for the design. I'm excited to see what he comes up with cause this guy is an awesome designer. He is responcable for over half the Lucas Oil Late Model Series cars and trailors. Said he'd have me a rough draft by the end of the weekend. But I'll be putting on parts between now and then so stay tuned!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats on the new ride !
I was at Ritchie Powersports on Saturday and they were building this Vodoo Blue XP for a guy. I took a pic of the XP compared to a RZR570 :rofl3:
I love that blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That looks nice. The xp makes the 570 look like a go kart. I have a friend that has a 570 and he loves it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Took some pics today but have to resize them to post. I'll try it again later, headed to the football game now!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts