Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Great board....love being sponsors here.

We have a one-time offer running on our VIPER ELITE winches right now. We've sold through a ton of them, but have a few left at 15% off (saving at least $60 per winch.) Head to Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches & ATV / UTV Mount Plates and Accessories and use the code ELITE15 to get the discount.

Also, I'll post next week with pictures of our new Motoalliance Signature Plow for UTV's -- including the RZR. It's 72" wide, throws snow 8-10' away, has a wear bar with 41-40 steel, bead blasted powder coating, etc. It's a Cadillac of a snow-plow and will be available in red, yellow, and black.

It'll ship complete for $749.99, but we are taking preorders for the first 100 plows at $699.99 (we've already got backorders and we haven't advertised it yet.) It needs a winch to operate and you can save $100 on an ELITE winch if you buy it with a plow.

Have a great weekend.

Peter
President
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches & ATV / UTV Mount Plates and Accessories
1-866-527-7637

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Also, I'll post next week with pictures of our new Motoalliance Signature Plow for UTV's -- including the RZR. It's 72" wide, throws snow 8-10' away, has a wear bar with 41-40 steel, bead blasted powder coating, etc. It's a Cadillac of a snow-plow and will be available in red, yellow, and black.
Peter,

Sounds like a good deal with the winch for a plow. I'll be interested to see the details on how it connects and disconnects. I hope you didn't design it like the Moose setup where you have to crawl under the machine to attach pins that don't line up after the first plow. If you could post some details that would be good. I need a plow and a winch....

·
Vendor
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Attaches more like an AMERICAN EAGLE plow with pins on the side that should just drop in place. However, we beefed everything up to make it far more durable than what we've seen......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts