Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know I was trapped for three days at the Anchorage Oxygen & Octane Expo an the Deni'na Convention center as I watched my RAZ turn into a jungle Jim for kids and adults alike..The adults were worse..They alway had to grab the cage and rock it as hard as they could (cause it might fall off?) or jump up and down on the brushgaurds to test the suspension....It was all Fun,

But I will tell you the best story of them all!!
A guy (early 30's) Spit can in hand and arm around girlfriends shoulders says.."honey..You see that thaare starts and straaps RAZOR!..I can tell yeh wit out evan lookin' under da hood that he's pushin 200 Horse Power!, Yup..200 Ponies...and I GARRUUNTEE IT!!(spit):rofl3::rofl3:

anyways its my first vid, so cut a little slack......

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh and how she is runnig awful...just listen to her...My max speed was 45mph..YES, I said 45 MPH?? with the addition of the snorkel and intake + the fuel Commander III, dual exhuast in a week or so..I am baffled?? I had a Max speed problem before the mods as well, I removed the spacer in the clutch, and adujusted the throthle cable hit 62 once..then back in shop it went.....than now its back together and again 45 to 48MPH max??? Maybe I have an engine problem??? Any suggestions before having to start a new thread to figure this one out? THX guys...Mike
UPDATE: and as soon as the exhaust is installed I plan to download the fuel mapping for my set-up but this is crazy!! No reason to be cutting out 15MPH!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
As you all know I was trapped for three days at the Anchorage Oxygen & Octane Expo an the Deni'na Convention center as I watched my RAZ turn into a jungle Jim for kids and adults alike..The adults were worse..They alway had to grab the cage and rock it as hard as they could (cause it might fall off?) or jump up and down on the brushgaurds to test the suspension....It was all Fun,

A guy (early 30's) Spit can in hand and arm around girlfriends shoulders says.."honey..You see that thaare starts and straaps RAZOR!..I can tell yeh wit out evan lookin' under da hood that he's pushin 200 Horse Power!, Yup..200 Ponies...and I GARRUUNTEE IT!!(spit):rofl3::rofl3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lsrMm75Co

Where's the water skipping? lol looks good!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lsrMm75Co

I will have no issue showing some hydroplaning.....but at 45mph I would be nothing less than a submarine!! Really need to be at 55+ to make it the full may across the river...other wise you would see me and that happy face make it 20 feet.....at that point..every one on YouTube would be saying "guess he needed taller snorkels".. Cause I would be at the bottom!!! River was WAY LOW!! if I wasn't at the show and was prepped (fuel/emergency pack) I would have made the trail to the Glacier alone last night..had the weapons and bear mace as usual, but without the rest..and my engine acting up...I don't plan on being another ALASKAN STATISTIC!! Too many just never come back around here.......also hoping we don't lose so many snow machiners this year..we sold a bunch of Float 30 systems at the show!! I'm getting tired of turn in' on the news every winter up here.... Seems we lose too many every year..
Oh, cheers, Mike:)

Where's the water skipping? lol looks good!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe the guy wit da spit cup could hep ya wit da injin truble.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Should be doing at least 90mph pusing 200 ponies. I guarantee it:rofl3: Seriously though...nice vid!
Yeah 90MPH!! :rofl3: as my wife asks, Honey..whats thst big huge thing between our seats??...Oh honey dont worry, thats just the new clutch setup... Dont worry its not a RAZR Hemroid!!....:rofl3:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice, I like the vid!
Mike, I assume you weren't hitting the rev limiter at 45 ....right?

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice, I like the vid!
Mike, I assume you weren't hitting the rev limiter at 45 ....right?
I have actualy have NO idea!!! I am taking her out tonight!! I am going to try and get as much info as possible..I will setup the Commander III for the DFR snorkeled intake and "stocK' exhaust...(I love going through mapping....GRRR) so that everything is correct..I will run her writing down all the RPM levels max speed..everything I can.. I'm New to the whole "engine" thing so its a learning curve..But I'm sure once Ive gathered up all the proper info, I will get it solved...45mph is just crazy??, It seems Like shes just siting on loads of power buuuut ehh its 45, time to stop?? I will get back with you all tonight... I should have the new exhaust shortly....Its funny..I can blow up a building...I can operate just about any weapon system, to include Howitzers and mortors...your, deflection's, quadrant's angles of fire, rates, head space and timing..I can go on for days......But cant tell you whats up with a 760cc engine??:banghead::banghead:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts