Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought Dragonfire front and rear bumpers, cage extensions, and 4 point harnesses from Rocky Mtn ATV. Everything is the highest quality.
However, I posted a question in here, sent a pm, and emailed them a question about their doors...no reply.

So, I spent my $600 on Factory UTV doors.

Customer service goes a long way...

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Your joking right? Did you ever think of calling them? Dragon Fire has great customer service. BTW was there no supporting vendors on here that sell DF?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Your joking right? Did you ever think of calling them? Dragon Fire has great customer service. BTW was there no supporting vendors on here that sell DF?
Your Joking, Right ?!?!

"I posted a question in here, sent a pm, and emailed them a question about their doors...no reply."

You suggest he tries a 4th option\attempt ?!?!

Their are several vendors on here that you can PM a question or ask a forum price too & they will answer within 24hrs. Then they will even send you a payment request thru PayPal.....Very little work on your part, thats why they are called "salesmen"..... Money is too tight these days to be a slacker. :rollfinger:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Hello everyone, Chris here from DragonFire. I apologize for missing these questions. Truth be told I have been tied up with our race teams and other events have not had much time to spend on the forums lately. I do encourage that you call in with any questions or concerns, as we all want to make sure your satisfied. I have posted my e-mail below as well if you would like to not spend the time on the phone I understand, if there is anything I can do to help please let me know and I will do my best to respond quickly. My sales team is here at the HQ Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm MST and they would be happy to answer any and all questions you have.

800-708-9803
[email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris, thanks for the response.
I guess I was just frustrated trying to get an answer on doors.
When I am ready to make a purchase, I am ready to make a purchase.

I will mention though that you do make a nice product though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts