Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys just wanted to show off a project that we just finished. This is for all you turbo guys that need more fuel and even the big bore guys that need an additional injector. This is a 46mm billet manifold with the third injector spot built in!

Here are some pics::::

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No the angle is slightly different. We send out some tubing that can compensate. We actually will be working closely with the MCX guys to add what is needed to make the manifold bolt on.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah there will be something to hold the fuel line securely. Thanks for the comments...Retail should run around $170.00 or so. I will do a forum special starting next week.

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
Yeah there will be something to hold the fuel line securely. Thanks for the comments...Retail should run around $170.00 or so. I will do a forum special starting next week.
I will be on the road to Moab next week please PM me when you start selling these so I don't miss out :) Thx!! :ride:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input. We actually will have a package deal I think for all of the turbo guys where I cut them on a price on the TB, injector and injector manifold

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Build a direct factory manifold replacement without the injector and I'll buy one. I cannot re-locate my throttle body and I want the peace of mind metal brings at 25 PSI of Boost.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I think it's a great idea. We can eliminate the inline tube after the throttle body and make a bit of room for the ump air filter canister.

Jason

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I don't know about that one,but the Holz one straightens the air inlet out.On the stock crappy rubber one the short turn is pinched,and it runs back down hurting "line of sight even more".

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This one straightens the inlet quite a bit. We are working up the kit now that will sort of compliment what we do in our power package. Do any of you MC Express guys have a pic of your intake manifold/TB/CAI tract you can post?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and yeah we will have some cool stuff in Moab. I will bring about 20 of these and we will be showing off 3 turbo RZR's including a turbo Robbie Gordon and a high boost stroker setup with K&T Performance. So should be an impressive showing.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts