Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome Vent Racing Technologies as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Vent Racing

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Welcome VENT! If you're looking to get the word out Id be happy to rock a graphics kit on my S for ya guys if you wanted to send me one! Great products can't wait to hear the feedback on here!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yeah we might be interested. I will see what I can do. I know I can do an extremely good deal for you and will check to see how low we can go.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Yeah we might be interested. I will see what I can do. I know I can do an extremely good deal for you and will check to see how low we can go.

Thanks!
Let me know... I'd be happy to devote some prime real estate of rzr body to a bitchin graphics set up... let me know. I'd be happy to send you guys pics and would show up and any sand shows you might be doing. Just look at all that advertising space waiting to be utilized!! LOL

·
Rzr sharp canuck
160 Posts
hi. i absolutely love your ext cage and rear seat! looking forward to taking a trip down to the states to get one! also waiting to see how your other performance products are turning out, like a performance package (clutch kit, TB, exhaust, ecu fuel controller). Would be nice to show off your work and stand out up here in canada to other crazy canucks!! Nice work! keep it up.....

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the props! We do have an impressive lineup of performance products for the RZR slated for release. We have our billet intake manifold, billet throttle body, full and slip on exhaust, custom valve and piston combination and an intercooled turbo kit all to be released within the next 3 weeks. We will be providing dyno sheets and all kinds of backing data so stay tuned!

And Canada has been very kind to us! We love you guys up there!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Nate,

Sorry for the delayed response. You ought to set up a time to head over to our place and you can take a spin in the turbo RZR. The kit runs about $4400 retail. We should have the final version back from the chrome shop very shortly and will get pics on here.

·
Rzr sharp canuck
160 Posts
Jake man, cant thank you enough!!! i will post some pics soon, just finished up the rear cage and seat!! man i am excited and so is the family.... still in the shop waiting for the last few upgrades to come in...... Still a ways to go over the next year or two but thanks for a well made contribution.

·
Balls Deep
2,490 Posts
Do you guys have any more pics of your turbo kit? i went to your website but the pics are hard to see of how the intercooler and everything mounts. im really interested since my biggest hold back of the other kits is the intake and intercooler in the bed. i dont have bed room to loose and dont want people to see it. Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
heliandrew, they are building mine with the turbo as I type and I am so pumped. I will say the communication, pricing has been great thus far. Jake will respond to any of your questions quick with a detailed explanation with what ever your asking for.

·
Balls Deep
2,490 Posts
heliandrew, they are building mine with the turbo as I type and I am so pumped. I will say the communication, pricing has been great thus far. Jake will respond to any of your questions quick with a detailed explanation with what ever your asking for.
I saw your thread about your new rzr and went to there site. Your thread was how i found out about their turbo. their site said they should have more pics and info on it soon. was hoping to get more info and pics and see how it was mounted. thanks rapdaddyr

·
Registered
72 Posts
Jake, is supposed to send me some pics of my build. When he sends them to me I will shoot them out to you and see if that helps make up your mind.

·
Just kidding!
10,725 Posts
Do you guys have any more pics of your turbo kit? i went to your website but the pics are hard to see of how the intercooler and everything mounts. im really interested since my biggest hold back of the other kits is the intake and intercooler in the bed. i dont have bed room to loose and dont want people to see it. Thanks.
The intercooler needs to be in the cool fresh air so it can make more power.:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Crazy it is my understanding they have tested this thing extensively before it went into production. Maybe Jake will post a reply and state the testing that has been done with the intercooler in its current location.

·
Registered
701 Posts
The intercooler spot is fine. We have done Turbo Teryx's, Rhino's and now RZR's. The kit makes great consistent power even after taking a beating at the dunes. You might see a difference @ 15 psi but even in testing after becoming heat soaked it still worked fine. So all we can say is that it works very well. We do have a through the bed intake option that we will be doing on some kits we are building now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts