Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 4 seater kit from Jake at vent racing what a great product, its very easy to install and worth every penny. There customer service was awesome, any question i had there were right there to answer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think it made that much of a differance, i guess it depends on how you drive. I dont get to crazy with my girls in the back, but i think it rides better overall with the 4 seater cage. it was so easy to install and its a great quailty cage.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
you for sure know they are in there, i have the same setup, i have added 350lb rear springs and it has helped alot. the riders in the back have a pretty ruff ride if you hit some ruff stuff, since they are directly over the axle, but they keep climbing back in. i think its a better jumper than most w/the extra weight on the rear. i had been jumping this same jump w/all 4 seats full...this one i let it all hang out..but i emptied the seats for my record.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
i recently removed my rear cage and bed for my turbo install and noticed the lower A arms bolts that hold the cage mount were real warped so i want to change them out. my question is ,,,are those bolts longer than stock ones or are they the stock length bolts?, ...thanks (i bought my rzr used w/the cage already on it)

·
Registered
363 Posts
i recently removed my rear cage and bed for my turbo install and noticed the lower A arms bolts that hold the cage mount were real warped so i want to change them out. my question is ,,,are those bolts longer than stock ones or are they the stock length bolts?, ...thanks (i bought my rzr used w/the cage already on it)
they are longer than stock bolts....had to swap them with my kit but they were included.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts