Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With being a "new" vendor, I would like to make this offer to any vendors who have not had the chance to deal with us. If you have been thinking about embroidery -

I will pay to have your logo digitized, then I will embroider the logo on a cap and ship it to you for free.

If you are seriously interested in this, please email me at [email protected] with your logo, if you would want a low or mid profile name brand Flexfit cap, size of cap ( sm/lg or lg/xl), full shipping address and if you have any specific colors you want in your logo.

When I have the logo digitized, I will do a quick stitch out of the logo, take a picture of it and send an email to you. If you would happen to want the logo edited, I will have this done for free.

I am still trying to get our name out and this is one good way I have found out is perfect to do so.

Please visit our Facebook page to see some of our work - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy...55884584495074

Thanks.

Doug

Happy Stitches Embroidery

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
With being a "new" vendor, I would like to make this offer to any vendors who have not had the chance to deal with us. If you have been thinking about embroidery -

I will pay to have your logo digitized, then I will embroider the logo on a cap and ship it to you for free.

If you are seriously interested in this, please email me at ourhappystitc[email protected] with your logo, if you would want a low or mid profile name brand Flexfit cap, size of cap ( sm/lg or lg/xl), full shipping address and if you have any specific colors you want in your logo.

When I have the logo digitized, I will do a quick stitch out of the logo, take a picture of it and send an email to you. If you would happen to want the logo edited, I will have this done for free.

I am still trying to get our name out and this is one good way I have found out is perfect to do so.

Please visit our Facebook page to see some of our work - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy...55884584495074

Thanks.

Doug

[email protected]

I received my hat in the mail yesterday and it looks GREAT!!! Thanks Doug for the great work! I'll be sending an order for more soon!!:hat1:

David
ISOTA Offroad

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

If you are seriously interested in this, please email me at [email protected] with your logo, if you would want a low or mid profile name brand Flexfit cap, size of cap ( sm/lg or lg/xl), full shipping address and if you have any specific colors you want in your logo.

Thanks.

Doug

[email protected]

I received my hat in the mail yesterday and it looks GREAT!!! Thanks Doug for the great work! I'll be sending an order for more soon!!:hat1:

David
ISOTA Offroad
WOW that's real nice work

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments. I can't take all the credit - I have to give a lot of credit to our digitizer and embroidery machines!

·
Administrator
50,063 Posts

Thanks.

Doug

[email protected]

David
ISOTA Offroad
WOW that's real nice work
:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Happy Stitches is a major donor for our non profit Racing Dreamz. They supplied us with some great caps. Their work is better than anything thing I've ever seen. You can't go wrong ordering from Doug. We're very happy with his work. His family also produces the best vinyl banners also. Racing Dreamz is very fortunate to have this great company as sponsors. :)

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,062 Posts
Did you get our email last week regarding the order? Thanks again - JT

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ben and swingarm - Thank you very much for the compliments! It really makes me feel good, that you do like our work. I try the best I possibly can and if anyone is ever upset with me and my quality, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Team - I received an email but nothing about an order? I will email you right now.

Thanks.

Doug

1 - 15 of 15 Posts