Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some free vendor decals...I have a few spaces left on my RZR and would love to advertise some of your companies here in Canada at my local club events. Just pm me if intrested and I will supply my address. I also post on youtube with a Gopro HD. Cheers Aussie.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I am looking for some free vendor decals...I have a few spaces left on my RZR and would love to advertise some of your companies here in Canada at my local club events. Just pm me if intrested and I will supply my address. I also post on youtube with a Gopro HD. Cheers Aussie.
Ill send you a few... thanks for the business.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill send you a few... thanks for the business.
Yours actually were the first I put on my machine when I got the HIDS...so your good-SXS has the prime location :rofl3: Great products and service. Appreciate the reply. :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any other vendors able to supply me with some of their company logos in decal form? Would really appreciate them. Just PM me and I will send you my address. Thanks again!

·
Work Has Stopped :(
521 Posts
I would love some decals.

I don't mind advertising for the venders on here.
They are very good to the members so that makes me think they treat everyone as good as they do us...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know there are more vendors out there with decals, just needing a few good looking ones to pretty up the ride and give your company a little bit of free advertising with it here in Canada. Thanks and P.S......Would Only like to hear comments from vendors. Cheers Aussie!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts