Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen some turbo s velocity with fang lights. Mine did. It come with them. Was it an option on the velocity ?

·
Registered
188 Posts
The Velocity does not come with them. I put the Ryco Street Legal kit on mine that uses them as turn signals. Whits when on then flash yellow.

·
EE
151 Posts
Polaris part number 2884053, OEM K light kit is what it goes by, I bought it for my 19' XPT on Amazon as well for $150. Install is easy and they work great. The wiring is already there from the factory.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Polaris part number 2884053, OEM K light kit is what it goes by, I bought it for my 19' XPT on Amazon as well for $150. Install is easy and they work great. The wiring is already there from the factory.
Are the connectors in the wiring harness or do you have to tap in?

·
EE
151 Posts
Are the connectors in the wiring harness or do you have to tap in?

The connectors are there, no tapping completely plug and play. The drivers side fang light wire is a little short, I snuck mine in between the ports on the intercooler and radiator to make it reach without stretching.

Check this video out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts