Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought a set of these and what did you pay for them? They list for $17.96 each but most on-line shops have them for around $12.00. Is that really each, per set of 2, or per set of 8? That's nearly $100.00 per set of 8 if that is priced each. Are they gold-plated super lightweight titanium or is the price per set of 8? or priced per pair which is still high at nearly $50.00 per head?

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I just looked at Babbittsonline and they list them for $14.91 each and 8 are required...
You are right, that is too much for a little part!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't searched yet, but I'm real susprised we haven't heard something about the price of these before now if that is the correct price. Hopefully some of the dealer guys or engine builders that have dealt with this will chime in. If that is correct, surely there is a cheaper aftermarket (and maybe better)alternative. I don't mind to pay for quality parts, but that seems steep for such a small stock item.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, finally got the scoop on this part # 5910042. Polaris has it corrected now on most of their on-line parts look-up systems. They list for $1.99 each and most have them sale priced around $1.36- $1.40 each which meant the price they had listed before was for a full set of 8. Just thought I would clarify this for anyone that might search this topic later on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts