Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UTVinc.com is the industry leader in new product design, development, and testing. With more new products available for more UTV’s per month than anyone else, this has separated UTVinc from the pack time and time again. This time is no different; we have yet another new product to showcase for you today.
New Product Release UTVinc.com
UTV INC - UTV INC Introduces our new Polaris RZR Intake System. We feel this intake system is the best on the market, It features a sealed end cap that removes with-out tools for filter inspection and for the guys wanting to add a snorkel system, It is made from 1/8 Wall 6061 T-6 Aluminum it also has a billet plug for use on 2011 models and the crankcase breather attaches right to the intake. It uses the ever popular Donaldson Filter. And to top it off it come with Stainless and Zinc Plated hardware for years of abuse...

UTVinc designs, manufactures, fabricates, packages, markets, and sells aftermarket parts & products for the UTV industry for all major manufactures of UTV’s and side by sides, Polaris, Yamaha, Can-Am, Kawasaki, Artic Cat, and Honda. UTVinc is located in Phx, AZ at 4244 W Dunlap Ave. UTVinc can be reached either by visiting the website 24/7 at UTV INC - UTV INC or calling the retail location at 623-934-3070, Monday-Saturday 9am – 6pm.

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nicks really busy at the shop today hopefully we will have it on our website tomorrow Please Call us if you would like to order Today

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sum Buck, I would have bought that in a second if you would have had it out three weeks ago. Looks alot like the UMP but for us mudders you have to move the crankcase vent up and put a little filter on top (extra $20 bucks) then buy the rubber 6" PVC endcap ($17 bucks). You guys just made the perfect setup for the mud crowd!

·
Registered
120 Posts
So have you put one on your turbo yet? I have a UMP and Im not sure if it will work with a turbo, which I plan on getting soon. If it dont work I would like to get your intake

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yes it fits a stock rzr s ... ill find a picture installed ... and no for the turbos we are going to be working on a larger on for the turbos real soon

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should have the turbo version done in the next few weeks .. Thanks Scott Hope you get a huge tax return

·
Registered
120 Posts
Me too, cause I'm going K&T with low comp pistons, air to water intercooler, and high flow head, push rods and lifters...the last piece of the puzzle will be the intake

·
Registered
177 Posts
sweet!!!!! I was looking for an affordable sealed INTAKE, I will be calling tomorrow and placing an order!!!!!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
It appears to be a very nice system for a great price.

If I didn't have my DFR/BTI unit I would be all over this.

Nice job guys.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Order placed!!!! Thanks Guys!!!!!

1 - 20 of 187 Posts