Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a few sets of our Billet bed rails and anodized them black and then did our speed freak recut to match our billet shift knobs and dash plates Price is $ 89.95 for the set and they use your stock hardware for installation

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Dang!!!!!! I would like to have a set of these for my 2012 XP. Come on Johnny......there is 2 ppl!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Hint hint Johnny....when are you gonna make some for the xp? Understand it's gotta be a demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Did not know that......dang.....we can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
21,889 Posts
I made a few sets of our Billet bed rails and anodized them black and then did our speed freak recut to match our billet shift knobs and dash plates Price is $ 89.95 for the set and they use your stock hardware for installation

·
Vendor
21,889 Posts

·
Vendor
21,889 Posts

·
Vendor
21,889 Posts

1 - 20 of 20 Posts