Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Vendor
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$499 for the kit as shown in first picture, fits all 2 door RZR's, all years. We have a separate kit for the XP in case you were wondering, specify what model you have on the site when you order. Ships UPS for about $40-$70. We can ship these to Canada also for an affordable rate, use the shipping calculator on our shopping cart for exact rates.

We have the kits in-stock and ready for immediate, same-day shipping!

Made from .095 Steel. Radius bend on roofline. All tubes labelled for easy assembly, assemble right on your RZR, using your machine as the fixture. Just remember to protect your seats/body from welding splatter.

RZR, RZR-XP, RZR-S Weld-It-Yourself Cage Kit

Attachments

·
Vendor
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes this is the same kit Toys for Big Boys sells. The difference is that Boozer can customize the kits with different materials, tabs, roofs, etc and we can't.

We only sell one kit, just the way it comes, 1.75" .095 mild steel with a radius roof. If you want to change anything or have a special order, please talk to Boozer.

If you like our price and the way it's setup in the picture, please check our kit out. Thanks!

·
Vendor
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These kits have been selling really well! Especially for the XP. Please post if you bought one and got it completed, thanks!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Please clarify about the rear bar mount point.

"Yes, it bolts to the bed"

Does it actually bolt to the plastic bed or through the bed to metal support?

·
Vendor
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please clarify about the rear bar mount point.

"Yes, it bolts to the bed"

Does it actually bolt to the plastic bed or through the bed to metal support?
Where it bolts to the bed is just into the plastic bed itself. There's no metal up that high. Sorry for the vague answer before.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
hurry up on the XP4 cage. tons of people waiting! i've been dragging my feet to build one hoping some vendor will just do one. i've done many cages and its really time consuming, even with bend-tech and experience. i just want to weld one up and be done.

·
Registered
148 Posts
waiting on mine to show up
\

It will arrive thursday the 26th. It shipped out the same day that you ordered, but your part of TX takes 4 business days to arrive from CA. Thanks!
Awesome! My cage is off ready for It.

hurry up on the XP4 cage. tons of people waiting! i've been dragging my feet to build one hoping some vendor will just do one. i've done many cages and its really time consuming, even with bend-tech and experience. i just want to weld one up and be done.
X2, my xp4 needs one as well!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts