Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Vendor
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have in stock for immediate shipment a bed rack that fits both the 2 door and 4 door 1000 (2014-2015), best part is that it COMES with an igloo cooler and Rubbermaid Action packer!! $199.99 shipped!

Fits:
2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 2 Door & 4 Door

Bolts to the bed with four included 1/2" nuts and bolts. No drilling required.

Includes: Rack, Igloo cooler, Rubbermaid Action Packer storage box. Everything you need! (besides tie downs, those aren't included).

All in one storage solution to maximize your 1000's bed! Comes with Igloo cooler and watertight Rubbermaid storage box so you don't have to hunt all over town for them or order them online. Bed rack is powdercoated and made in USA. Rack has nice tie down brackets for easy installation.

The bed rack when cooler and box is removed DOES NOT interfere with removing the access panel to change the air filter. Keep the rack installed permanently, there's no reason to take it out for maintenance!

XP1000 Bed Storage Rack - Cooler & Box Included!

·
Registered
180 Posts
We have in stock for immediate shipment a bed rack that fits both the 2 door and 4 door 1000 (2014-2015), best part is that it COMES with an igloo cooler and Rubbermaid Action packer!! $199.99 shipped!

Fits:

2014-2015 RZR XP 1000 2 Door & 4 Door

Bolts to the bed with four included 1/2" nuts and bolts. No drilling required.

Includes: Rack, Igloo cooler, Rubbermaid Action Packer storage box. Everything you need! (besides tie downs, those aren't included).

All in one storage solution to maximize your 1000's bed! Comes with Igloo cooler and watertight Rubbermaid storage box so you don't have to hunt all over town for them or order them online. Bed rack is powdercoated and made in USA. Rack has nice tie down brackets for easy installation.

The bed rack when cooler and box is removed DOES NOT interfere with removing the access panel to change the air filter. Keep the rack installed permanently, there's no reason to take it out for maintenance!

XP1000 Bed Storage Rack - Cooler & Box Included!

I have the same cooler and packer how much for the rack alone???

·
Registered
402 Posts
I like it....one question though....can the cooler be placed to the back, and the box towards the front? I like to think I'm in the cooler more than the storage, at least it's supposed to be that way.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I called today to get some measurements to see if one of my yeti coolers would fit and was told they would have some in a couple days.

·
Vendor
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The reasoning is on a 2 door 1000 you could turn around and grab a drink out of the cooler. The two boxes are not swappable. Back in stock later this week.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can see that to be true, but here in the East, we often have rear windshields that prevent us from doing that. It's a great idea though. Thanks for putting it together.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts