Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
I especially like the RS1 that does the forward roll and keeps on truck-in. ...oh and the 2 fat guys that are vertically challenged ...

Registered
This vid is has a few good clips but the one that's most eye opening is the 3rd or 4th one in where the small log came up through the floor of the cab. Just a little sharper angle and that gal wouldn't be here to talk about it today.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
The guy in Alaska with the busted front end....he gets my vote

Registered
I love watching those videos as long I'm not one of them.

Although, I'm surprised at the peeps not wearing a seat belt amidst a "hold my beer" moment. (I'm assuming that since they were thrown out)

See the 3:40 mark on post #3 and the beginning on post #7.

Reactions: Dee Cee

Registered
I love watching those videos as long I'm not one of them.

Although, I'm surprised at the peeps not wearing a seat belt amidst a "hold my beer" moment. (I'm assuming that since they were thrown out)

See the 3:40 mark on post #3 and the beginning on post #7.
Right?? I don't get it. Ok, I will admit that I don't wear one on the relatively flat "normal" dirt roads either but if I was pulling stunts like these, I most certainly would be.

Registered
I can't count the hours I spend watching fail videos on youtube - if cameras and cell phones were available back in the day when I was doing dumb stuff, I would probably be in several of them. I love this stuff, from SXS to dirtbikes, boats, you name it.. The redneck commentary it the best though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts