Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
For those of you that have the 2011 RZR and you're worried that the stock plastic radiator guard is going to leave you with a busted radiator, we have your answer!!

Bolts up using existing fasteners (yes the stock piece has 9 fasteners)
0.100 grained aluminum
Laser cut for a perfect fit like every product we make.
made in the USA.

Part Number 520106 MSRP $58.00 (Minus Forum Discount)

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
We are checking this. The 2012 RZR's have a different front clip than the 2011's. Polaris made a removable plastic piece for the grill but the factory holes are still there to mount our grill. We are just verifying which grill fits for sure.

-R

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I just did a little digging (I'm not one of the regular UTV Tech guys) and we have a grill for the 2012 RZR. The front clip happens to be almost identical to the 2011 RZR XP 900. Factory mounting locations are the same. We have the part available and it includes the needed mounting hardware. Part # is 520221. MSRP is $99.00. This is the trail version (Smaller Hex Patterned Holes). Let me know if you would like to see the sand version (Larger Hex Holes).

-R

·
Administrator
49,743 Posts
I just did a little digging (I'm not one of the regular UTV Tech guys) and we have a grill for the 2012 RZR. The front clip happens to be almost identical to the 2011 RZR XP 900. Factory mounting locations are the same. We have the part available and it includes the needed mounting hardware. Part # is 520221. MSRP is $99.00. This is the trail version (Smaller Hex Patterned Holes). Let me know if you would like to see the sand version (Larger Hex Holes).

-R
Would you send me a pm so i can get one for the 2012 xp ,thanks :)

Frank

·
Registered
59 Posts

-R
I'm looking for one for a 2012 RZR S...
Do you have any pics?
Price?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
If you look at the 11 and 12 differences for the grill, depending on your specific model(XP, S, etc.) they are all pretty similar. They did go to a larger size in all of the 12's like on the 11 XP(11 RZR & S have a smaller grill its true). They dropped some of the mount points from the stock screen on the 12 (like all of them!) and went with a "push in/ pull out" type clip. They did however leave the mounts for the old style on the inside of the clip making it possible to utilize the 7 points to mount our grills giving you(your radiator and wallet) much better protection against damage from whatever we may hit! (Yes, it does happen!) Give me a shout at [email protected] with any questions.... and we actually make a grill for all models. :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.