Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone reccomend someone to me. Looking to get a bit more power out of my 2011 Rzr-4. Spoke to a few places already but im not sure these guys arfe top of the food chain when it comes to something like this. I rather get the job done right the 1st time.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Can anyone reccomend someone to me. Looking to get a bit more power out of my 2011 Rzr-4. Spoke to a few places already but im not sure these guys arfe top of the food chain when it comes to something like this. I rather get the job done right the 1st time.
:rofl3::rofl3:You are in the right place. Most of the good shops I see these days are on here. I'm sure you will get quick responses. Some of these guys got some fast chit on here. Good Luck.

·
Registered
33 Posts
If u don't mind me asking, where did u buy you rzr at? I live in the phx area and sold my 08 rzr to get a rzr4.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If u don't mind me asking, where did u buy you rzr at? I live in the phx area and sold my 08 rzr to get a rzr4.
Metro on 61st Ave and Bell. Go see Heith tell him Joe and Liz sent you. They have 1 more ready to go.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Metro on 61st Ave and Bell. Go see Heith tell him Joe and Liz sent you. They have 1 more ready to go.
On the rzr 4, I was told to check with Showlow Motorsports, (think thats whats its called) heard its worth the drive to Showlow...............

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Check with Swingarm1 here on the forumn for a Holz kit..........

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Just do the do it yourself turbokit and be done with it...more power than you will ever need!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just do the do it yourself turbokit and be done with it...more power than you will ever need!
Not sure if i want to void the warranty just yet. I paid for a 4 year i might as well get some use out of it.

Im also new with S x S's. I need something that i can drive for long periods of time. Im really not into shooting hills at all. I like running the big dunes. Some of the builds im reading about seem so 1 dimensional. Drag or hill shooting basically. I need performance that will get me around the big dunes with no problem for extended periods of time.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Not sure if i want to void the warranty just yet. I paid for a 4 year i might as well get some use out of it.
Technically speaking, anything that you do to your RZR-4 is going to void the warranty... You could spend the money on exhaust and intake, and ECU or programmer like I did, but you're better off saving your money for a Turbo or just leaving it stock. The RZR motor is pretty well optimized for max power without serious changes.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Technically speaking, anything that you do to your RZR-4 is going to void the warranty... You could spend the money on exhaust and intake, and ECU or programmer like I did, but you're better off saving your money for a Turbo or just leaving it stock. The RZR motor is pretty well optimized for max power without serious changes.
I was thinking clutch, exhaust, ECU, and maybe intake. I would like to leave the door open later for turbo or BB kit. Only problem is i'm not sure what parts to go with and who i want to do the install. So many options out there.

·
Premium Member
41,512 Posts
I was thinking clutch, exhaust, ECU, and maybe intake. I would like to leave the door open later for turbo or BB kit. Only problem is i'm not sure what parts to go with and who i want to do the install. So many options out there.
Buy on the assumption of what your end result will be... By that I mean buy a exhaust, adjustable clutch, try reflashing the ecu to be compatable with what you want when your done with your build... Weber, Turbo, Apex or BB...

Don't throw good money after bad... Buy it right the first time and save your dollars... I along with many other members have taken the wrong road only to spend 4 times as much as we should have to get where we wanted to be... IMHO...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for your input. Spoke to Tim (Swingarm) and he has me headed in the right direction. Real nice to speak with, and seems to have a passion for what he does.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.