Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
22,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Easily attach a 30" LED light bar to your stock Polaris RZR Pro XP roll cage with these UTV INC light bar mounts. CNC laser cut, bent and powder coated steel tabs. Sold as a pair. One side is slotted for easy install and removal of your LED light bar.

• Easily Mount a 30" LED Light Bar To Your Polaris RZR Pro XP
  • Fits MOST 30" LED Light Bars (Rigid, Baja Designs, etc.)
  • Uses Factory Aluminum Roof Hardware To Mount To Cage
  • One Side Is Slotted For Easy Light Bar Installation
  • CNC Laser Cut, Bent, and Powder Coated Steel Tabs
LINK: UTV INC POLARIS RZR PRO XP 30

·
Vendor
22,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Easily attach a 30" LED light bar to your stock Polaris RZR Pro XP roll cage with these UTV INC light bar mounts. CNC laser cut, bent and powder coated steel tabs. Sold as a pair. One side is slotted for easy install and removal of your LED light bar.

·
Vendor
22,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Pro XP 4 - Ultimate
58 Posts
Can you use this bracket on a poly roof from polaris or does it need to be the aluminum one?

·
Vendor
22,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Vendor
22,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

*Does not include light bar
*Mounts to stock roof

·
Registered
243 Posts

*Does not include light bar
*Mounts to stock cage.

Says mounts to stock cage, and photos show mounting to roof?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
22,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Says mounts to stock cage, and photos show mounting to roof?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What do you think is under that roof? The threaded mounting point in the roll cage that holds the roof to the cage and holds our light bar mounts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What do you think is under that roof? The threaded mounting point in the roll cage that holds the roof to the cage and holds our light bar mounts.
I too have the poly (plastic) roof. I don’t see any threaded mounting points in the stock roll cage that would hold the roof to the cage. I do have two holes in the corner brackets of the cage (one in front of the front cross bar and one behind it). Those holes are approx. 32” apart (side to side), if I use spacers between the roof and the corner bracket (approx .5-.75”), could I use your brackets for a 30” light bar and attach it with a longer bolt on either the front two holes or the two holes behind the cross bar?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts