Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Vendor
21,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC NEW BACK LIT LED LABELED SWITCHES !!!!!

UTV INC IS EXCITED TO RELEASE OUR NEW LED BACK LIT SWITCH LINE. THESE ARE AVAILABLE IN RED OR BLUE LEDS AND FEATURE A BACK LIT PANEL THAT ILLUMINATES WHEN THE SWITCH IS TURNED ON. WE HAVE A FEW DIFFERENT STYLES AVAILABLE. THESE WILL FIT ANY OF OUR DASH PLATES THAT WE MANUFACTURE. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR LED COLOR BELOW.

$17.95

STYLES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

LINK: UTV INC 2 WAY RADIO BACK LIT LED SWITCH

----------

LINK: UTV INC DUALLY D2 BACK LIT LED SWITCH

----------

LINK: UTV INC 40" LED LIGHT BAR BACK LIT LED SWITCH

----------

LINK: UTV INC LIGHTED WHIP BACK LIT LED SWITCH

----------

WE DO HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO DO CUSTOM ONE OFF SWITCHES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A CUSTOM SWITCH, PELASE LET ME KNOW IN THIS THREAD AND I WILL TRY TO GET A QUOTE ON IT. SOME TIMES IT TAKES MULTIPLE TIMES TO GET IT LOOKING RIGHT AND I RUIN A SWITCH EVERY TIME I MAKE ONE SO THE PRICE WILL BE TBD EACH TIME.

WE HAVE A FEW MORE STYLES WE WILL BE PRODUCING FOR INVENTORY BUT THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS.

·
Addicted
3,634 Posts
Reverse/Cargo Light
30" Lightbar

X2 on the dual illuminated? The switches I have now only light up when turned on. Would be nice to be able to see the switch at night.

·
Vendor
21,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Single LED in top, but these are the NEWEST LEDs that Carling makes and theyre so bright both light up when the switch is ON. but do not illuminate at ignition.

I can do a cargo light and a reverse light, 30" lightbar - single or dual row ?

·
Vendor
21,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Directly off the MFG's site:

"Sealed option for front panel components of the switch only, are certified to IP66 and IP68, signifying complete protection against dust and prolonged spray and submersion under pressure, and are recognized to UL1500 - Ignition Protection for Marine Products. These switches are vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture and salt spray resistant. Temperature ratings range from -40°C to 85°C."

Fit in the industry standard cut out of .830" x 1.450"

·
Registered
333 Posts
Nice! Can you guys put a combo together for me? I need the panel and 12v relocate plus three switches - whip, stereo and 30" light bar in blue.

·
Vendor
21,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We do not have a winch switch as its mon off mon all we have is on off sorry.

I am making the kits tomorrow and putting them on the site. All colors and different drop downs for each switch.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 344 Posts