22,852 Posts
UTV Inc.
1656 N Banning
Mesa, AZ 85205
480-718-5511
UTV INC
October 2, 2012

For immediate release:

UTV Inc has secured the exclusive rights to King Springs progressive rate offroad springs for the North American market. UTV Inc will be the sole distributor and retailer for King Springs offroad progressive rate springs. UTV Inc will be stocking progressive rate spring kits for:

2008-2010 Polaris RZR 800
2011+ Polaris RZR 800
2009+ Polaris RZR-S
2010+ Polaris RZR-4
2011+ RZR-XP
2012+ RZR-XP-4
2012+ RZR 570

UTV Inc will also be accepting dealer applications to allow the King Spring offroad progressive spring line up to be offered in your local area without having to wait for shipping. If you have a local ATV or UTV shop and are interested in the King Springs line up please contact UTV Inc for details on how to become a dealer.

Kits will be in stock and ready to ship in the next 12-15 days, with more kits coming in 21-25 days. UTV Inc will strive to keep the springs readily available due to the knowledge of how well the springs perform and the satisfaction of the end consumer has been.

Pricing on the kits will vary depending on each model and the final pricing will be posted when available.

UTV Inc.
1656 N Banning
Mesa, AZ 85205
480-718-5511
UTV INC

Re: UTV Inc Progressive Spring Kits - Coming Soon
Okay... so heres the scoop.

Springs are on their way into the country with a delivery date to PHX airport of the 12th. I have NO IDEA on how long it will take for them to clear customs. We are anticipating a few days until they are ready for us to pick them up.

The kits are now available on the site for pre order.

Kits will ship in the order the orders are received. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. It is only fair this way.

Here are the kits:

UTV INC 50" POLARIS RZR PROGRESSIVE SPRING KIT

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1152x768 and weights 144KB.

UTV INC IS PROUD TO OFFER THE EVER POPULAR KINGS SPRING PROGRESSIVE SPRING LINE UP TO UTV MARKET ON A LARGER SCALE. WE HAVE 3 KITS AVAILABLE FOR THE 50" RZR MODEL.

KIT 1:
DESIGNED FOR STOCK ROLL CAGE, STOCK MACHINE, NO ROLL CAGE, BUMPERS, ETC.

KIT 2:
DESIGNED FOR CARS WITH AFTERMARKET CAGE & BUMPER.

KIT 3:
DESIGNED FOR CARS WITH AFTERMARKET CAGE, BUMPERS, STORAGE, ETC. THIS KIT WILL BE USED FOR THOSE WILL A LOT OF EXTRA WEIGHT ON THE CAR.

THIS KIT WILL ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE OUT YOUR OEM SPRINGS WITH THE NEW PROGRESSIVE RATE KINGS SPRINGS.

** SPRINGS SHOWN ARE STOCK PHOTO, ACTUAL SPRINGS AND HARDWARE MAY VARY **

-----

UTV INC 2009 + POLARIS RZR-S PROGRESSIVE SPRING KIT

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1152x768 and weights 144KB.

UTV INC IS PROUD TO OFFER THE EVER POPULAR KINGS SPRING PROGRESSIVE SPRING LINE UP TO UTV MARKET ON A LARGER SCALE. WE HAVE A KIT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2009+ RZR-S MODELS

THIS KIT WILL ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE OUT YOUR OEM SPRINGS WITH THE NEW PROGRESSIVE RATE KINGS SPRINGS.

SPRINGS ARE DESIGNED TO ALLOW A STOCK "S" OR AN "S" WITH A CAGE AND BUMPERS IMPROVE IN SPRING RESPONSE AND LESS BOTTOMING OUT.

-----

UTV INC 2009 + POLARIS RZR-4 PROGRESSIVE SPRING KIT

UTV INC IS PROUD TO OFFER THE EVER POPULAR KINGS SPRING PROGRESSIVE SPRING LINE UP TO UTV MARKET ON A LARGER SCALE. WE HAVE A KIT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2009+ RZR-4 MODELS

SPRINGS ARE DESIGNED TO ALLOW A STOCK "4" OR A "4" WITH A CAGE AND BUMPERS IMPROVE IN SPRING RESPONSE AND LESS BOTTOMING OUT.

-----

UTV INC 2011 + POLARIS RZR-XP PROGRESSIVE SPRING KIT

UTV INC IS PROUD TO OFFER THE EVER POPULAR KINGS SPRING PROGRESSIVE SPRING LINE UP TO UTV MARKET ON A LARGER SCALE. WE HAVE A KIT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2011+ RZR-XP MODELS

SPRINGS ARE DESIGNED TO ALLOW A STOCK XP OR AN XP WITH A CAGE AND BUMPERS IMPROVE IN SPRING RESPONSE AND LESS BOTTOMING OUT.

·
Registered
5,685 Posts

Thats great news guys! These springs kick @ss.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts

When you can, I'd love a PM with pricing for a 2012 RZR S LE

·
Registered
284 Posts

Can't wait to here if something will be available for the XP4.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts

Are these the same Progressive Springs Makin Trax use to sell???

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Will there be powder coat color options as well?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
13,408 Posts

Bravo :clap: I was about to import the damn things myself. Didnt take a rocket scientist to see everyone wanted these and nobody ever had them in stock :rofl3:

Good job UTV Inc!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts

There won't be anymore of those "I can't get ahold of that guy threads" :silenced:

·
Premium Member
22,918 Posts

Are these the same Progressive Springs Makin Trax use to sell???
Yes Sir ...

Will there be powder coat color options as well?

we have spoken with them about getting them with no finish but we are worried about the rust ..they ship by sea container so all our springs we have on order will be silver for now

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
OK johnny thanks for the quick response

·
Vendor
22,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

We just made sure we have every set of OEM shocks to verify fitment on every model RZR.

We are finalizing pricing now with AIR FREIGHT to get them here in a very fast timely manner.

We will be taking pre orders to make sure you can get your name on a set. We have been getting a lot of calls, PMs and email for people asking to hold a set.

We do not want to get caught up in back orders like what happened with the previous King Spring distributor, so if we have an idea of how many we will be selling we can make sure we have enough springs in stock to accommodate all orders.

G

·

Awesome! Very smart to jump in and fill this need. I wondered when someone would..not surprised it was UTV inc! Nice
BTW I'm sure it was no small/easy decision to basically become the sole importer of a product.

·
Registered
333 Posts

Nick, PM me a price for an XP when you have one. If you need a tester I'm ready and willing.

·
Vendor
22,852 Posts

Testing has already been done and these have been proven over the years. Just needed someone to fill the void of being able to import a container of them to keep them in stock. We filled that void.

Pricing on the XP, RZR-S, 50", and RZR-4 kits are going to be $449.95 for the kit.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts

If there was a "Like" or "Thank You" button for your post, I'd click it a few times.

How does one get on the list for the RZR-S kit?

1 - 20 of 376 Posts