Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
22,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UTV INC FAB SUPPLIES NOW AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK !

SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BUILD THEIR OWN CAGES, WE THOUGHT WE WOULD MAKE IT EASIER AND SUPPLY YOU SOME OF THE COMPONENTS YOU NEED !

UTV INC POLARIS RZR 4 & XP4 CAGE BUILDER KIT

WANT TO BUILD YOUR OWN ROLL CAGE FOR YOUR RZR 4 OR RZR XP 4? WELL NOW WE TAKE ALL THE GUESS WORK OUT OF THE PARTS TO MOUNT THE CAGE TO THE MACHINE AND THE SEAT BELT BAR TO YOUR CAGE! KIT INCLUDES ALL PIECES SHOWN. DESIGNED FOR .190 1¾ TUBING

-----

UTV INC 2011 POLARIS RZR CAGE BUNGS & PLATES

here they are the only roll cage ends in the world that will allow you to build a aftermarket roll cage that will fit on a 2011 Polaris RZR

-----

UTV INC POLARIS RZR 2008-2010 1¾" CAGE BUNGS AND MOUNTING PLATES - FAB SUPPLIES

WANT TO BUILD YOUR OWN ROLL CAGE FOR YOUR RZR?!?! WELL NOW YOU CAN WITH THE UTV INC RZR CAGE BUNG KIT.

INCLUDES 2 CAGE BUNGS AND 2 REAR MOUNTING PLATES.

-----

UTV INC ARCTIC CAT PROWLER XTZ 1000 1¾" CAGE BUNGS (SET OF 4) - FAB SUPPLIES

UTV INC ARCTIC CAT PROWLER XTZ 1000 1¾" CAGE BUNGS (SET OF 4)

-----

UTV INC ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT SET OF 6 ROLL CAGE ENDS BUNGS

UTV INC IS THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN BUILDING AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS FOR UTVS AND THIS TIME IS NO DIFFERENT. UTV INC IS MORE THAN PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE OUR ARCTIC CAT WILDCAT SET OF 6 CAGE BUNG SET. MACHINED FROM 1 SOLID CHUCK OF STEEL, THESE CAGE BUNGS ARE MADE TO FIT IN ALL OEM BUNGS FOR A PERFECT FIT AND FINISH EVERY TIME. MADE TO BE USED WITH 1¾" TUBE.

-----

UTV INC YAMAHA RHINO 1¾" CAGE BUNGS (SPUDS) PR

UTV INC YAMAHA RHINO 1¾" CAGE BUNGS (SPUDS) PR

-----

UTV INC KAWASAKI TERYX 1¾" CAGE BUNGS (SPUDS) SET OF 4

UTV INC KAWASAKI TERYX 1¾" CAGE BUNGS (SPUDS) SET OF 4

-----

UTV INC HEAVY DUTY WELD ON STEEL WHIP MOUNT TAB

UTV INC HEAVY DUTY WELD ON STEEL WHIP MOUNT TAB. FITS 1¾" TUBE. ½" HOLE FOR WHIP MOUNTING.

-----

UTV INC STEEL FAB CLAMP

UTV INCS MOST POPULAR FABRICATION PRODUCT. STEEL 6 BOLT TUBE CLAMP FOR A VARIETY OF SIZES. PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CLAMP SIZE BELOW.

-----

UTV INC WELD ON LED LIGHT BAR TABS FOR RIGID LED LIGHT BARS

BUILDING A CAGE AND WANT TO ADD A RIGID LED LIGHT BAR? THIS TABS ARE WELD ON BASE WITH BOLT ON TAB SO THE BAR CAN BE REMOVED EASILY. PRICE INCLUDES ALL PARTS SHOWN.

-----

UTV INC WELD ON STEEL LIGHT TAB

UTV INC WELD ON STEEL LIGHT TAB

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I think I bought/have around 12 of the UTVinc Fab Clamps (still adding to my cage, for more protection). Good lord they are some solid hunks of steel!

Ever going to sell your cages as knock down kits as well?
That's actually not a bad idea. There's one guy (maybe a small business) that used to sell on the auction site, basically designed a good cage, started making multiple replica components, boxed everything in a good shipping box w/ instructions & that was it.

It was almost 2 years since we talked (don't remember his name), but this is definetly something UTVinc. Could pull off w/ ease. I weld, but even if someone can't it's simple to find a welder to help out (depending on the quality you want).

The thing I LOVE most about UTVinc.'s cages are the quality of the welds. Getting certified in welding was a goal of mine back in the late 90's (hated overhead pipe). We always joked that a monkey could MIG, but the true skills are those who work to master TIG. I always smile when I see beautiful beads layered like dimes........

·
Registered
537 Posts
I would probably pay you 150.00 to GTAW it, with my time and material I would have that much in it.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
22,920 Posts
yes sir we could almost build two cages mig welded on the time it takes to build one cage tig welded

1 - 12 of 12 Posts