Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a 2012 rzr s. Im having a hard time trying to find a place to put my regeneration stickers. Just dont want to loose them while riding. Were did you put yours? Pics? Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What is a regeneration sticker? UT registration?

·
“Super Genius”
705 Posts
Register it as street legal, then you will have a license plate and Not have to worry about stickers.

Oh yeah, and you can drive on the roads too! ;-)

·
Registered
900 Posts
IIRC there are specific places they want them displayed. For residents it's front left fender(most put it right behind the wheel well), and non- residents it's to be placed on the rear of the vehicle, towards the left side. It should have the location spelled out on the part of the sticker that doesn't go on the vehicle.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Register it as street legal, then you will have a license plate and Not have to worry about stickers.

Oh yeah, and you can drive on the roads too! ;-)
where abouts? I looked into that and seeing how I live in slc, tayslorville and pop is over 7500 it wout benefit me to get a license. But I would love to drive down state street in my xp

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
You won't be able to drive down state street..lol..it's been a few years since I lived in west valley but at that point it had to be a town of small population (I don't remember size) and the speed limit had to be under a certain limit also..I do know that if it was registered you can drive from little sahara to where you want and around Moab I think..but like I said its been a few years..I might be wrong

·
Registered
601 Posts
^ I seen an XP4 at a Maverik in Pleasant Grove and it had plates, but no way was he legal. Pleasant grove have more than 7500 people. Thought it was cool

·
Registered
98 Posts
I run mine on a little plate bolted to a tab welded on the cage. I did get a little crap once from a ranger that pulled me over and made me do a field sobriety test and a breathalyzer. after I passed he was giving me crap about the location of my tags and another Ranger that came up after he had already pulled me over told him that they were clearly visible in my machine was registered so just let it go

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I run mine on a little plate bolted to a tab welded on the cage. I did get a little crap once from a ranger that pulled me over and made me do a field sobriety test and a breathalyzer. after I passed he was giving me crap about the location of my tags and another Ranger that came up after he had already pulled me over told him that they were clearly visible in my machine was registered so just let it go

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, he would've liked mine for sure.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Even if you can't ride it in town there are some serious benefits to having it street legal instead. A lot of the mountains around here are closed to OHV use, but with it street legal you can take it anywhere that a truck is allowed. I live in Heber which is over 7500 and the cops have told me just cross the highways, don't drive down them and they won't give you any shit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts