Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if this sounds right it has 363 miles and 60 hrs. just sounds like to many hours for the miles.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
6mph average is a little low... might be a slow trail rider.
even the dune guys only average about 15-20mph.

·
Just kidding!
10,754 Posts
I dont think you can tamper with the odometer on these things.Is the add on craigslist?There are at least 3 adds on the craigslist in my area that are scams everyday.they take em off and people just put up new one's.They are always super low prices for a rzr.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was just thinking maybe someone did that because it looks like it has more miles on it than 363

·
Registered
177 Posts
He could have used it for plowing, that would be more hours than miles

·
Registered
23 Posts
isnt the milage and hours kept in the computer? i ask because i replaced the dash cluster in my 2005 cavalier, my car had 50k miles and the dash cluster came out of a car with 25k miles. when i plugged it in and turned on the key, it displayed the correct milage for my car. all i can think of is extreme slow rider or alot of idle time.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I dont think you can tamper with the odometer on these things.Is the add on craigslist?There are at least 3 adds on the craigslist in my area that are scams everyday.they take em off and people just put up new one's.They are always super low prices for a rzr.
We have one on our local CL advertizing a 08 loaded RZR with a plow and all kinds of stuff for $2940. I have flagged it several times but it just comes back. When I first saw the add I emailed the poster that they had made a mistake on the price but then I got the scammer response about her husband killed in Iraq. I sent back a note that they were either scammers or unaware of the value and either way I would pray for them because they needed it, I never heard back from her.

Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have an 09 RZR with 50 hours and 200 miles. My riding is totally trail cruising with a little spurt of speed here and there, no more than a couple hundred yards. (Just FYI; not for sale).

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I saw a guy in craigslist selling 2 fullbore long-traveled rzr with trailer for 4K.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by RZRUAE
I saw a guy in craigslist selling 2 fullbore long-traveled rzr with trailer for 4K.
craigslist is full of scams.
if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
If one guy thought that is real,he will be scammed.

·
Arkyrider
950 Posts
can you take a rzrs and make it 50 inch so you can go on atv and forest service trails
I am sure there are plenty of RZR owners that would be willing to trade there suspension for your S suspension. Here in Arkansas most of the FS Trails are wide enough and the FS allows the wider machines.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts