Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 XP4 EPS turbo .... looking to upgrade trailing arms, A-arms rear tie rods sway bar and links etc to create a more robust durable ride.
Would like some manufacturer suggestions that you all have had success with. Any info greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2017 XP4 EPS turbo .... looking to upgrade trailing arms, A-arms rear tie rods sway bar and links etc to create a more robust durable ride.
Would like some manufacturer suggestions that you all have had success with. Any info greatly appreciated.
Flex Rock offers performance bushings that are made out of durable UHMW Bushings with an aluminum housing. Grease zerks are located on the front so you don't have to reach around the back like the stock parts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks dhc-6 ..... I’ve been looking at HRC, Assault industries, shock therapy, tusk etc. Or combination of manufacturers. Is there any downside to mixing manufacturers? I can think of any, and my knowledge is a little limited.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all great input really appreciate it looking forward to building my machine right

1 - 12 of 12 Posts