Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does anyone know if we will have a parts table at the North Glamis KOA? I have a few things that I would like to donate for a 1k that I no longer need or want to keep laying around. Set of Doors with lower door kit already installed mainly.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hey I was on the John beery ride and there where a few guys I promised some stickers , give me a PM with all your info and they'll be on there way .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Really looking forward to coming to this event to catch up with old friends and make some new ones!

Pat
Hi Pat I am so glad your coming ! Can't wait to see ya :)

Frank
Even though I left my RZR keys at home (and a BIG thanks to you, FRANK, for letting me demo the ACE ! and all the other help !!!) I had such a WONDERFUL time! Also, thanks go out to the crew at Steve's ATV Rentals, and especially Pat for putting in a new ignition switch to get me up and running. Thanks to Mr. Bill for representing for SXS Performance and the associated vendors to hand out all the free T-shirts to the forum members! Thanks Cal and Ros for the hospitality and GOOD food. Thanks to ALL of the vendors who so graciously sponsor this event and give away a ton (I mean a TON) of goodies! And last but not least, thanks to all the forum members who make this such a fun event!

Pat Dye :hat1:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts