Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about a update on your rzr products. how are they working out. any thing new in the works.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
We have been receiving great reviews from our customers on all the RZR Products. Jagged X recently wrapped up another BITD title running the complete line of S&S Off-Road Products for the RZR and were very pleased with the level of performance & reliability that our parts provided.

Also all of the S&S Off-Road components fit the RZR & RZRs models.
Everything will also work on the new RZR 4 seat edition except the intake.
Polaris raised the seats and our intake scoop will no longer have enough clearance. We are currently investigating options to make the intake available for the RZR 4.

Also Parts Unlimited now offers the S&S Intake, Exhaust, and Roller Cam Kits. Tucker Rocky offers the Intake and Exhaust systems.

That's the most up to date information I have at this time.

Thanks,
S&S

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update fellas.got my S&S pipe on my rzr.i had to do some mods to get it to fit right though. i have a 3 inch extreme lift on my rzr and the header pipe fits great but.,the muffler pipe it's self is not factory compatible with this lift.the bracket on the muffler needs to be moved back about 1 1/2 inches to allow the pipe to fit correctly.snugged down on the donut gasket.i was able to easly mod mine.nephew owns a metal shop.there are a few other lift kits like the extreme lift. mabey you could look in to this.
Thanks,Ronnie

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Thanks for the update fellas.got my S&S pipe on my rzr.i had to do some mods to get it to fit right though. i have a 3 inch extreme lift on my rzr and the header pipe fits great but.,the muffler pipe it's self is not factory compatible with this lift.the bracket on the muffler needs to be moved back about 1 1/2 inches to allow the pipe to fit correctly.snugged down on the donut gasket.i was able to easly mod mine.nephew owns a metal shop.there are a few other lift kits like the extreme lift. mabey you could look in to this.
Thanks,Ronnie
Ronnie,
Thanks for the advice. We caught this issue sometime back and have since corrected the issue. New inventory has had the change made and will no longer interfer with lift kits.
Thanks for your input.

As for new RZR product we currently do not have anything in the works.
I'll keep you posted if anything developes.
Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts